• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calgary Meet 2008

Hi,

I am looking at setting up a meet for one of these upcoming weekends. Maybe a cruise around the city or get going on some open road to Lake Louise. PM me if your interested and lets get our cars rolling. I already have one guy interested who owns an 03 Long Beach Blue.

Did you get the guy's contact info I sent you?

I am ready to meet anytime in Edmonton.
Today is good too. lol
Trev

Why not meet in the middle between Edmonton and Calgary...that would be very phat and a must for all of us...Louise or Banff really limits the 780s from meeting up with the 403s!!

Dam:cool:

Attachments

• MundareSausage.JPG
    MundareSausage.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
I'd be up for a meet in the middle ... say Sylvan Lake. We tried to organize an Alberta meet last summer but the weather sucked!

Dan

im always in for a good cruise, timing will be tight because i got kids on the weekend, but can always sneak out for a few hours. Let me know what you guys decide

Wil

I think I saw Ryan's old NSX for sale...they were asking $42,000...it had a modded hood...black rims...white seats...slight damage on the rear wheel area and was an American model.

Dam:cool:

Back