• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calling all Automatic Owners

Thats as serious as he gets...lol...but everyone has their own opinion and thats the beauty of a democracy. I am one person who is glad that the NSX was offered as an automatic...my body took a beating playing sports and my time as a wrestler in Calgary did not help either...lol...and let me tell you...there are many days that pushing down on that gas pedal and brake is all that I can do...lol. I am also just getting over a disc operation and I know first hand that the sciatic nerve would not take too well to alot of leg movement...in the end...you have to walk a mile in someone else's shoes to know what they go through on a daily basis.

Dam :cool:

I love my automatic NSX.

Drives like a normal car in traffic and then like an animal when I want it to.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Drag racing - 11.2@123mph on Toyo Proxys street tyres.
picture.php

Who said Automatics can't be fun......

My wife and i are still in the looking process.Have narrowed it to a 95 and newer(NSX-T).Went for a drive with a local primer in Edmonton.MT......WOW.I was sold.However thought i would try a AT.Drove to Calgary and the wife test drove and then me.Was it as fast?NO. Was it fun and rewarding and probably fast enough for 90 percent of the time?YES.The auto thing still has me shaking my head.I want it so she can enjoy the car as well and she wants a manual so i don't feel cheated on a dream.Great woman.I guess its your personal preference but take a drive and have fun.One cannot underestimate the generosity of primers here as i am discovering.In all seriousness i wouldn't pass one up at the right price(colour year etc)Just my two cents from the cheap seats.

Here is another AUTO NSX :biggrin:

How much "FUNNER" can a MT NSX be than the AT NSX? Honestly? Get over it, LOL! If you want an auto get and AT, if you want to get a manual then get a MT. Done deal! Done listen to these guys, get what you want cause at the end of the day, no body cares about you or what you got but you :wink:

MT is so much fun that most MT NSX guys dog their NSX out! If not that they take their NSX to the track and push it to the limit. Oh, i forgot it was made for the track, it's a honda it can handle it :rolleyes:. I guess thats what you call fun :rolleyes:

Anyways, it's like this you take care of your dog your dog will take care of you. You take care of your NSX it will go long ways. Eveyone is different so it is what it is :tongue:

IMG_03151.JPG

Back