• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

CALLING ALL KY NSXers

Hey, Just moved to Louisville, from Albuquerque, NM and was wondering if any of you all meet up around here, and or do any auto-x?

Thanks,

CJ

NMNSX said:
Hey, Just moved to Louisville, from Albuquerque, NM and was wondering if any of you all meet up around here, and or do any auto-x?

Thanks,

CJ

There's a couple of us about an 1hr 20min north of you here in Columbus, IN having a meet in mid-August. If it's not too much of a drive, come up and join us. Check out the thread......Southern Indiana Drive

"CALLING ALL KY NSXers"

You are going to have to call louder than that. We are few and far between.
I am in Lexington and on Prime often. There is a guy in London Ky. and I think his screen name is AKADU. There are a few in Cincinnati and I think NOTKTS on prime is going to try to get people together in Cincinnati sometime.
I am from "luavul" PM me if you have any questions.

Joe

Wow, thanks for the responce guys. I am having my baby shipped out here soon, hopefully I will have it out here by August. I will keep you all posted. Any of you do any SCCA autocross??

Back