• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calling on all San Diego Owners

A group of business owners in La Jolla are trying to set up a "Cars and Coffee" like venue in downtown La Jolla on Sat. mornings. I have been requested to bring my NSX this Sat in front of the Ferrari dealer on Pearl St. after 8 am till about 10. I was wondering if any local guys would be interested in joining me and showing some numbers this weekend. Thanks guys.
George

A group of business owners in La Jolla are trying to set up a "Cars and Coffee" like venue in downtown La Jolla on Sat. mornings. I have been requested to bring my NSX this Sat in front of the Ferrari dealer on Pearl St. after 8 am till about 10. I was wondering if any local guys would be interested in joining me and showing some numbers this weekend. Thanks guys.
George

You might want to post this in the local forum.

Hi George! Wish I could come out and play :biggrin: Two Imolas...... Wee bit far to drive, though.
Good luck on it.

Hopefully this continues to grow so on my next trip out to CA I can attend since it's just around the corner :)

Don't want to hijack this thread but I used to live at La Jolla Village Tennis Club in the 80s and have FOND memories of the area during my Miramar (Navy) days.

If this grows (as I suspect in San Diego it SHOULD) parking will get tight on Pearl St.

Right now, Charlotte, NC C&C is over 200 cars.

George

I won't be to SD for a few more months, but come June, I'll bring Lucille out for a cup of coffee. I might even wash and wax her for something like this.:biggrin:

Back