• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Can Anyone... OEM Red Leather KNOB ?

Howdee y'all.... :tongue:

I just bought a MOMO Black leather Knob with Red stitching for my '95 Red/Blk NSX-T. I was so psyched because I also just put the Zanardi Black with RED NSX Mats in the car and it would have looked amazing.

However, the Momo knob didn't fit (the bottom of knob was too small and made the boot look bulky). I think I'd have to replace the whole boot, which I am not really technically inclined to do as of yet. I was hoping and wondering if anyone knows where I might find a Red/Black Leather Knob that would fit the OEM boot ?

All help is greatly appreciated !!

Dawn*Angelia

Re: *Can Anyone... OEM Red Leather KNOB ?

Well, now my OEM knob is 'shedding'. . . After this Hurricane Katrina. I live near Sea and all got humid. Gotta replace my tints too. *

God bless LA. Katrina'z a byeeatch.

MiamiMermaid said:
Howdee y'all.... :tongue:

I just bought a MOMO Black leather Knob with Red stitching for my '95 Red/Blk NSX-T. I was so psyched because I also just put the Zanardi Black with RED NSX Mats in the car and it would have looked amazing.

However, the Momo knob didn't fit (the bottom of knob was too small and made the boot look bulky). I think I'd have to replace the whole boot, which I am not really technically inclined to do as of yet. I was hoping and wondering if anyone knows where I might find a Red/Black Leather Knob that would fit the OEM boot ?

All help is greatly appreciated !!

Dawn*Angelia

I think this is what you are looking for! More information can be found here.

DSC05204.JPG

eiffel is right on the money.
its exactly like the NSX OEM knob but has red stitching. plus that new leather smell is what an old car needs :biggrin:

i got mine from ebay from this seller. but you can order it through your local acura dealer as well with the given part number listed in the auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acur...33703QQitemZ7955891598QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

evof575gtc said:
eiffel is right on the money.
its exactly like the NSX OEM knob but has red stitching. plus that new leather smell is what an old car needs :biggrin:

i got mine from ebay from this seller. but you can order it through your local acura dealer as well with the given part number listed in the auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acur...33703QQitemZ7955891598QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

ThaNSX AGAIN!! Can't wait !! Ordering it now *~ I have the same mats as you. This knob looks great paired with them **~*!

from my own vendor. i sell aftermarket perfomance parts and accessories.
the boot is a Genuine JDM Honda part - Integra Type-R shift boot ($35)
it'll fit right on the NSX as you can see in the picture. easy mod/easy install

if you'd like to purchase one, PM me and i can set up an order for you.
shipping is extra. I do stock them so theres no waiting for them to arrive frm japan and shipping takes about 2-3 days priority.

evof575gtc said:

shipping is extra. I do stock them so theres no waiting for them to arrive frm japan and shipping takes about 2-3 days priority.

Cool....I will PM you my info. I have to have one. :)

evof575gtc said:

I WISH* I would've seen this before I ordered mine. It's supposed to arrive today. I'm psyched! But I paid $68 for mine plus $8 ship. :(

Back