• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can I still make it??!!

Can someone point me in the right direction? I am a fairly new owner (less than a year) and live 45 min. South of Portland in Salem. I'm not registered for nsxpo but would like bring my car up and be a part of what's going on. Hoping to atleast come up on Saturday for A few of the events. Have no problem paying registration fees etc. If I'm still able to take part.
Love my car and have very much appreciated the resource that prime has been thus far in my ownership! Would hate to miss out on nsxpo in my backyard!!
Am I out of luck??? Thanks in advance for any info, etc.

Unfortunately you are probably S.O.L. All NSXPO events are limited to NSXCA members who registered and paid within the registration period. However, I do believe that the track event is open to spectators.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I am a fairly new owner (less than a year) and live 45 min. South of Portland in Salem. I'm not registered for nsxpo but would like bring my car up and be a part of what's going on. Hoping to atleast come up on Saturday for A few of the events. Have no problem paying registration fees etc. If I'm still able to take part.
Love my car and have very much appreciated the resource that prime has been thus far in my ownership! Would hate to miss out on nsxpo in my backyard!!
Am I out of luck??? Thanks in advance for any info, etc.

Bring some cash to the track events, I'm sure that Dave and the others will let you in. It'll be fun.

thanks guys! I'll try and make it to the track events if I'm able. Does anybody know how to get ahold of someone "in charge" of the event? I understand and respect the policy that DocL mentioned, just making sure I exhaust all of my options even if I only have a snowballs chance in hell..... Would hate hate to miss out!
Thanks!
Ps: btw, if I can't slide in, is there anyone up there with a ctsc that might be willing to give me an after hours "non-official" demonstration / ride along to a flaky procrastinating nsxer who missed the nsxpo boat? Am considering one for my car but don't know anyone local that has one installed.... Never experienced them, just read about on prime.

Tmay, I won't be at the social event so I hopefully be able to meet you at the track events.

DrVolkl just had the supercharger installed, seems like he's online quite a bit, give him a PM.

Dave Levy (titaniumdave) is one of the organizer, maybe you should check out their schedule and see if you could find him. Really, with that many nsxes driving around, it should be easy to locate them. and with how friendly most nsx owners are, I will be very hard pressed that they will kick you out.

I'm pretty sure that if you pay the NSXCA dues and the fee to participate in the NSXPO, you'd be welcomed.

Tmay, I won't be at the social event so I hopefully be able to meet you at the track events.

DrVolkl just had the supercharger installed, seems like he's online quite a bit, give him a PM.

Dave Levy (titaniumdave) is one of the organizer, maybe you should check out their schedule and see if you could find him. Really, with that many nsxes driving around, it should be easy to locate them. and with how friendly most nsx owners are, I will be very hard pressed that they will kick you out.

Thanks! I'll PM titanium Dave and see if I can arrange something. Not sure if I'll be able to make it to the track or not. Regardless, I've noticed that you organize quite a few events in the Seattle area. Would love to swing up to one of the events you guys have some time!

I haven't heard anything back officially yet, so the plan at this point is to head up tomorrow with my NSX and hope for the best. Can anyone tell me exactly where the seminars are being held? I accessed the schedule on the nsxpo site but I'm not exactly sure of location for (only thing I know is times!) . Thanks guys!

P.S. I probably look like a total free loading bum so for the record, I plan on getting my NSCXCA memebership along with any other financial contributions necessary as soon as I get in touch with someone to help me facilitate this.

P.S. I probably look like a total free loading bum so for the record, I plan on getting my NSCXCA memebership along with any other financial contributions necessary as soon as I get in touch with someone to help me facilitate this.

Why didn't you decide earlier to join the NSXCA and register for NSXPO in a timely fashion like the other members? There's a reason why this event takes a year to plan and organize. I don't mean to come off so harsh, but I was on the planning committee for an NSXPO and it irritated me when people like you just wanted to "show up". I suggest that you stay home this time around and wait for another NSXPO to be in your backyard in the future.

Btw, here is the link where you can click, http://www.nsxca.org/nsxca/join/ , join today, and pay for your membership online all at once.

Give me a break man.
We are here at the Crown Plaza hotel in Lake Oswego.
14811 kruse oaks ddrive
I am in room 423, i am Trev
We had a great day today and we would love to meet you.
Come by the hotel in the am at 7 and we are having breakfast and then running out to Acura of Portland for all day.
Or just meet us out there.
Can't wait!
Trev

Why didn't you decide earlier to join the NSXCA and register for NSXPO in a timely fashion like the other members? There's a reason why this event takes a year to plan and organize. I don't mean to come off so harsh, but I was on the planning committee for an NSXPO and it irritated me when people like you just wanted to "show up". I suggest that you stay home this time around and wait for another NSXPO to be in your backyard in the future.

Btw, here is the link where you can click, http://www.nsxca.org/nsxca/join/ , join today, and pay for your membership online all at once.

DocL,

First, Thank you for being on the planning committee. Secondly, you are not coming off as harsh with your perspective. I apologize for not registering earlier, however I wasn't originally able to attend do to some prior engagements that were set up and have since been canceled.
I appreciate you providing a link to the NSXCA membership form. I just finished paying for 2 years of membership. Regardless, my understanding is that the car show is an "open to the public event." I plan on at minimum showing up to the car show to observe some other NSXs (I've seen some great ones on prime and am looking forward to seeing them in person!). I'm really excited about continuing to be active in the NSX community into the future. I'm very fascinated by the car and very thankful to be part of a strong group of owners that are so sacrificial and willing to share knowledge, etc.

At any rate, I hope to see you up there and have the opportunity to meet you. Sounds like you are fairly involved and I'm sure I could pick your brain on some NSX stuff. Have a great evening!

Give me a break man.
14811 kruse oaks ddrive
Come by the hotel in the am at 7 and we are having breakfast and then running out to Acura of Portland for all day.
Can't wait!
Trev

Yo Trev! .............. see ya there! BTW, Love the avatar!

Why didn't you decide earlier to join the NSXCA and register for NSXPO in a timely fashion like the other members? There's a reason why this event takes a year to plan and organize. I don't mean to come off so harsh,

YOU ARE HARSH! Where's your bedside manner? Tmay-I hope you crash this event with a pocket full of money and have yourself a blast!

Give me a break man.
14811 kruse oaks ddrive
Can't wait!
Trev

Trev, i think i met ya last night??? If so, id love to join ya guys for breakfast and roll out to AofP with everyone, i gotta detail mine badly and the "boss" gave me the day off finally!

thanks
ERIC

Ok, so we meet Tyler and what a cool dude.
Fit right in I took him for a boot in the low boost whipple.
Now he is hungry for that little bit of more.....
He let me drive his fine automobile and I enjoyed driving a clean low mileage baby. What a smooth shifting trans. Wish I had that.
What do I have to do to get a break with my car. lol
It was nice to see the power difference between the two cars though.
Trev

Back