• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

can some photochop these hp's

I don't know if the pic is good enough. I have been contemplating the black center on the HP evo's since I got them and they don't make them that way. With the amount of Hp's out there and not only on X's I would like to make them different or just sell them. Haven't decided.

CAN SOMEONE PHOTOCHOP THE CENTERS ON THE WHEELS BLACK AND LEAVE THE LIP ALONE>

7326DSC00820_1_-med.JPG

7326DSC00821-med.JPG

thanks

gil

Leave them silver, please :biggrin:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Leave them silver, please :biggrin:

I know they are nice silver and I usually don't touch anything that doesn't need it if it's nice. I already know of several X's with these wheels and I hate being lost in the crowd. If I don't paint them I will sell them and get my DoLuck double 6 wheels. Can't really decide to many nice wheels out. i ALSO THOUGHT ABOUT VIELSIDE ANDREW 5'S. Although the wheels mentioned are pricey I don't give a rats ass. I like what's nice. I will try the black on the EVO"S, if I don't like it I will change them back, know problem since I have access to painting, which I do religiously on the side.

I will keep everyone posted.

gil

Thanks for the above comments!

here ya go.

Attachments

• 7326DSC00820_1_-med.jpg
    7326DSC00820_1_-med.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 478
Don't mean to steal your thread but can a photoshop expert help me out I plan on buying some wheels like this just a different brand but can't decide on black with chrome lip or just silver for a monte carlo blue so can anyone change the pics to blue 4 me so I can decide.

that black is nice and i wish you would have gone through this before i spent my 1950.00 on mine at wheelguys! could have saved me some money but the black looks nicer just my opinion.

I bought all the supplies and never got around to prepping them. Very very busy at work and buying a house a long with shopping around for modern furniture. I am ordering a 17/18 SET UP then i'm gonna do the color change. probably by next week sometime if weather permits. I will probably get the chrome set that way the lip can be blingy.

gil

Back