• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can someone check a car for me?

Hi everyone,

I'm located in so cal and am looking at NSX's and S2000's. Right now it seems to make more sense to get a newer S2000 with the amount of driving I will be doing and I found a clean AP2 near Sun City West. Unfortunately, the owner doesn't even have a digital camera to send me the pic other than the ones autotrader took for him. Espeically with the detail-oriented nature of NSX owners, I was really hoping someone had a little time to just take a general over view of it and take a few pics. If it checks out I'll try to fly down and drive her back.

And no rush, Insurance is still in the process of writing off my Prelude.

Thanks sooo much.

Last edited:
I can help you out this weekend. I'll PM you my cell number. I'm in the complete opposite end of the valley (Tempe) but I may have some free time on Saturday afternoon or Sunday and I could easily cruise over to Sun City West and grab some digital pictures for you. BTW, what Prelude did you have? I currently have a mint '91 Si 4WS 5MT. Love it.

I'm on the west side...Maybe 5-10 minutes away from the car.
I'm at Lake Pleasant & Williams Road.
I can take some pictures for you and look the car over.

I'm on the west side...Maybe 5-10 minutes away from the car.
I'm at Lake Pleasant & Williams Road.
I can take some pictures for you and look the car over.

Now I understand why you put so much mileage on your car!

100 miles a day to and from the shop.
This Sat. to S Lake Tahoe and back on Wed.
:biggrin:

Now I understand why you put so much mileage on your car!

Hey Jimbo,
What's up in Tahoe?
T.

Hey Tim,

Have a friend, a brother, dying of cancer. I've known him since being in Viet Nam together from 1971 to 1973, I'm all the family he has left. I need to be there for him to handle things when he passes. All the legal bullshit.

It's the least I can do since we shared blood together, theirs and ours. He was my MacVsog commander, my Captain. I was his second in command of the team for 18 months in country. Of 9 of us, there will only be 2 alive after the captain goes. I guess I'm getting old too.

It sucks to have to do this, but I will honor him in life... and death. This is what he wants and I would have it no other way.
That's what brothers do.....

I love this man, he saved my life more than once.

He was awarded the Silver Star, 3 Bronze Stars, 2 Purple Hearts, 2 Personal Citations from the President during his time in Viet Nam.
He is a man to be respected and admired...by me anyway.

So off I go, driving my NSX :)

I still have your warranty paperwork at the shop....stop by and get it.
I'm always glad to see you my friend.

Hey Jimbo,
What's up in Tahoe?
T.

Last edited:
Back