• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can u lease a used Nsx?

So I sold my '97 Nsx a month ago and am dying of boredom in family sedan land. I don't even go cruising on my days off anymore. I do not feel like dropping a 20k down payment on a used 2002 and have 5-7 years of $6-700 payments. I could consider the $799 special but am wondering if there is anyway to get a lease for a 2002+ used for less than 799/mo.

K.O. said:
So I sold my '97 Nsx a month ago and am dying of boredom in family sedan land. I don't even go cruising on my days off anymore. I do not feel like dropping a 20k down payment on a used 2002 and have 5-7 years of $6-700 payments. I could consider the $799 special but am wondering if there is anyway to get a lease for a 2002+ used for less than 799/mo.

K.O., come on back, we miss you already!!! Get a NSX quickly and come up to Kid's Day with us on Tues/Wed next week!!! :biggrin: :wink:

You can lease a used one. www.leasecompare.com will lease a 2002+ car. But you'll have to get a GREAT price on the car to beat the new car lease. This is because the banks that are leasing are charging you market interest rates. The new lease has an effective interest rate that is far below market. So you would have to make up the difference in the price of the car.

You're probably better off leasing a new one.

Good luck.

the rates of leaseing new are far better than used. If we had the same lease deal in Canada as you have in the USA I'd lease a 2005 today.

Back