• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

can you bench press your NSX?

This car feels as light as a feather....... Good thing I took out the floormats...

Attachments

• Bench NSXprime.JPG
    Bench NSXprime.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 559
great garage! oh and the cars very nice too :biggrin:

You shouldn't do more than 10 or 20 reps a day, every other day. You can also work in curling Harleys on 'off-days' to get your biceps up to snuff. Then after about 2 to 3 months you should be able to start squatting H2's, Escalades, etc. You may move up quicker if you drink protein shakes.

Hey like your poster too, I did not know Howard Stern had boobs!! :eek:

What, do you have Spiderman fingers?? :biggrin: You're barely grippin' that sucker.

Ahhhh... we all need a laugh once and awhile. Ok maybe I wasn't lifting the whole thing.....

I edited out the jacks to play a joke on a friend of mine. She actually thought I was lifting the car. Then I explained to her that half the car would be almost 1600lbs, and I'm sure if you pulled out the old calculas book you could figure out the weight would be more being it's supported on the far edges...... I'd figure it out but I spent all my free time editing out the jacks :biggrin:

thanks for the garage comments.....It was my lifes works last summer and now it's my second home :smile: .....
As far as the Howard Stern Comment....... :mad: I'll never look at that poster the same :frown:

see ya guys....

what NSX? Oh... you mean the red thing in front of the poster? :D

That's a neat photoshop job. Would have been even more believable if you'd worn a uperman T-Shirt or had red-underpants on the outside. :D

NeoNSX said:
That's a neat photoshop job. Would have been even more believable if you'd worn a uperman T-Shirt or had red-underpants on the outside. :D

Ahhhh.....Neo my friend... :confused: I try and keep those pictures of me in my underwear off the internet. Last time that happened my picture ended up on a website that specialized in penile implants (not the before picture either.........I figured I had best say that before one of you guys take advantage of my foot in my mouth :smile: )

I got the idea for the picture when my car was jacked up. I told my wife to put a bikini on and pose under the car like she's lifting it with one hand. She wouldn't do it so I had to improvise. I'm sure you guys prefer to see me there anyway..... :biggrin:

That isn't your wife on the poster? Damn!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back