• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can your NSX do this?

3 house lengths

11497102_6551_copy-med.jpg

11497102_6552_copy.jpg

tires still got a few miles left on them. only one side is showing cord.
11497102_6553_copy.jpg

I hear ya, I hate the neighborhood nazi's and there lil rule/fine book.

BTW: No, My X cannot do that.

The alternative is living in the boonies (no neighbors or public roads in sight:D) and owning 10+ acres to screw around on...although more likely to use one of the Subarus for that.:biggrin:
Popscamera070.jpg

yeap anything is possible when you drop the clutch at 7K with bald tires and side step the brake... im not really sure what ur bragging about.

Your neighbors must hate you! I get hate mail if I have a single stain on my mailbox, let alone lighting up the road for a few house lengths.

I hope your tires are worn like that because of normal driving and not because you leave your 100 ft sig on every street. :biggrin::tongue:

Well 2 things come to mind.....juvenile behaviour for doing that in any neighborhood, an arrest would be appropriate for reckless driving as well as a ticket for the illegal, unsafe tires. It shames me that someone with an NSX would do that in a residential area. Please think before you do stuff like that, the life or reputation you save might be your own.

Apparently, the Viper can spell it's own name.... bet your NSX can't do that. :biggrin:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1-KKYoiFgB4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1-KKYoiFgB4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

i can only imagine the rubber smell haha... :biggrin:

what is done to the car- or is it stock-- thats a long drag for a stock car with TCS,

also i agree with the ther guys-- why even do it in the NSX- its not a tuner car , it has more class.....

My SL55 can do it by just stomping the throttle, no revving it up, no power braking. Just turn off the traction control and lay down a mark as long as you like. BTW I have an extremely long driveway and don't do this in the neighborhood streets. I never did a burnout in my NSX.

OMG its just a car and they are just tires....
"why do that?"
"why in an NSX"
WWWHHHAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice burn out :)

as i dont have a motor in my car..no it cant do that right now:)

01blacks4 said:
OMG its just a car and they are just tires....
"why do that?"
"why in an NSX"
WWWHHHAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice burn out :)

as i dont have a motor in my car..no it cant do that right now:)

It is indeed a cool looking set of tracks, but they should have been laid somewhere else.
Mark, will you be doing that in front of the new house?? I dont think so. It's not a matter of what car it is, how cool it is or any of that. Its the fact that the people that live in that neighborhood have to deal with crap like that. Come on, have a little respect for your neighbors Erick. I guess I'll revert to the quote in my sig.....:rolleyes:

I can see it now. The next post in "Off Topic" will be Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I got another ticket! Those Cops are jerks!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, it's not fair!!
I saw a burnout bigger than that on WWW.RicerRacer.Com

It amazes me the amount of perfect angels on this site :rolleyes:

Nice tracks :smile:

Back