• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

can't remember who sells headlight brackets...

i'm doing the 02' conversion and is in need of some parts and i can't seem to find these parts online. here's a list of the parts i need, please let me know what the cost is, and if you're shy about that, you can always pm me:smile:, thanks.

-headlight brackets for 02' headlights installation into a 91' x.
-headlight harness to extend to the HIDs.
-seals and rubber gaskets for the bumper/hood, and lights/hood.
-driver side 02' headlight preferably without HIDs.

let me know soon. thanks

peter

We do sell those brackets they are very nice steel powdercoated black professionally made it includes 2 upper l brackets and 2 lower C channel looking smaller brackets for 145.00 I'll give you free shipping and also give you our new plastic stencil that lines up with the car so you can mark with a sharpie where and how much to cut on your bulk head headlight bucket framing. usually will sell for 10.00 :wink:

Hi Peter!
I'm also starting my 02' conversion and for what i read on your thread we need the same parts, the down force brackets are the best ones on fitment (I'm going to buy this brackets)
I'm not sure but I think down force can help you get the oem parts you need.
Member ntgr8td (Bill) can help you alot through your conversion (nice person) he told me about the parts i need to finish my conversion.

he refer me to buy my parts from hondapartsunlimited.com this link should work:
http://www.hondapartsunlimited.com/s...omp=List All

This are the parts i need to buy Hope i can help you.
71140-SL0-010
71151-SL0-010
71152-SL0-020
71162-SL0-010
71167-SL0-010
71120-SL0-010
71125-SL0-010
33123-SL0-A01
33173-SL0-A01

Also this could help, this is Bill thread.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115331

Hope to see pics of your conversion done:smile:

Don't forget the tow hook, different for 02+ bumper. You can also turn over your old tow hook but the lower right bumper extension will not fit to the lower bumper.

This is the newer tow hook part# 60822-SL0-010, not necessary but this small detail was bugging me.

I wish someone made a wiring harness for the conversion when I was doing mine.

Last edited:
Back