• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car Control Clinic Help needed

One of the activities for Non-HPDE attendees is the Saturday "Car Control Clinic" on the skidpad at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch (following lunch at the SMMR club house). I have arranged for two local SCCA members to help us lay out a simple autocross-type course that will require minimal maintenance (= not many cones and not many getting knocked over) and allow two cars to run the course at the same time safely. Shane Friedman, our local member and team leader, will be in charge of this event. We are looking for 4-5 people with Autocross experience who can help Shane run this event so that it flows smoothly and safely. This is an untimed event and is merely an attempt to let the non-HPDE crowd get in on some of the action.:wink: Please sign in below and then pm me your name.

Best Regards,

Danny

Hi Danny

I autocross almost every other month with Porsche Club. As long as volunteering this doesn't take away my HDPE track time, i'm willing to help out.

Feel free to email me [email protected].

Ed Chan (bambookid)

One of the activities for Non-HPDE attendees is the Saturday "Car Control Clinic" on the skidpad at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch (following lunch at the SMMR club house). I have arranged for two local SCCA members to help us lay out a simple autocross-type course that will require minimal maintenance (= not many cones and not many getting knocked over) and allow two cars to run the course at the same time safely. Shane Friedman, our local member and team leader, will be in charge of this event. We are looking for 4-5 people with Autocross experience who can help Shane run this event so that it flows smoothly and safely. This is an untimed event and is merely an attempt to let the non-HPDE crowd get in on some of the action.:wink: Please sign in below and then pm me your name.

Best Regards,

Danny

Back