• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am informed that the 2002+ OEM cover was discontinued.

As many on the forum know, we offer superior value with our significantly more compactable car cover, and with the only limited lifetime warranty in the industry.

www.khrantenterprises.com/covers

Our custom car covers are for Indoor/Outdoor use; lightweight with UV protection,and come with straps, cable/lock, antenna patch and storage bag.

■Super soft non-abrasive fabric (silver) - and unlike the OEM, it is lent free!
■Water resistant yet breathable Denier
■Mirror pockets
■Elastic hems for snug fit
■Reinforced side grommets for tie down and "Bandit Lock" system
■Free cable and lock included
■Double stitched seams
■Not affected by temperature extremes
■High UV resistance Will not rot or mildew
■Drawstring storage bag included
■Optional embroidery available to match your car color
■Limited Lifetime Warranty

All for $165 without logo, $185 with logo. Ground shipping to lower 48 is included. CA sales tax applies.

Last edited:
Your link doesn't work... mind posting the URL bare?

Is there a benefit to covering a car that is in a garage?

Is your garage dust free?:wink:

No, and it's not even attached to the house. But what's the big deal with dust. Does it help keep moisture out in any way? Sometimes during winter it gets cold in there, the heater just can't keep up. so I was just wondering. I mean I prefer more protection on the car but I'm wondering if I'm thinking it's like a person when it's not.

Is there a benefit to covering a car that is in a garage?

I cover mine in my garage, but then again, I have a community garage with an open "window" directly above it.
I mainly cover it to avoid unnecessary attention.

Dave, to respond to your question:

. Dust is a cause for scratches and swirl marks.

. Dust is a major cause for frequent car washes. If you like playing with water this can be a good excuse otherwise plan on having more often applications of wax - that is if you are not on Prime asking what if questions :eek::tongue:

. Our cover keeps moisture out because it breathes - it doesn't capture moisture under the car when covered which causes mildew

. A cover protects incidental damage to paint especially if your garments have rough edges. If you wear skirts off camera then skip this factor :biggrin:

. All the above apply both in the garage and outside the garage.

I haven't shopped around for covers I'll just take your word, how's yours different or better than something covercraft or someone else makes. Will it fit an R wing? Is there only one grade?

I haven't shopped around for covers I'll just take your word, how's yours different or better than something covercraft or someone else makes. Will it fit an R wing? Is there only one grade?

Both the original post and the link to my website with pictures offer many of the answers. To be more specific, yes it fits the Type R wing, as well as as a wide body. We offer one grade.

Our car cover's advantage over the others are:

It is the most compact car cover in the market

It is the easiest to fit and fold

It is both for indoors and outdoors; many are only for one

Has more coverage area than any other car cover - just look at the pictures around the tires and the rear covering the exhaust

All the accessories are included as a package and not as optional nickle and diming

It is the only car cover that comes with a limited lifetime warranty

As manufacturer/wholesaler, we offer our car coversd (over 7000 templates) to another well established national brand [name withheld]. They sell it for at least 30+% markup from the price I quoted

You can customize with embroidered logo

Coated with an aluminized polyurethane acrylic

Water resistent yet breathable (you don't want water proof otherwise mildew will occur); will not absorb water like most perforated fabrics.

Many Prime members have ordered one after they did their own research - check the feedback in my iTrader.

But, if you want a cover that comes in colors, with layers of padding to avoid self inflicted door dings or tool accidents, that will need commercial machines to wash, and will take half your trunk space, then our product is not for you :wink:

Cool. Thanks. No way to just order online?

Looks like a good cover. What about the floor/trunk mats? I see them in the website. Whats the price for a set of black mats with orange border (serge) and orange Nsx Logo along with a trunk mat? Same colors and stitch.

Hrant, is the widebody cover the same spec as the standard cover?

Can you also give me the dimensions of your targa cover? Thanks

Last edited:
Can you make one in Red, like the SOS one? What is the difference from SOS, besides price?

Looks like a good cover. What about the floor/trunk mats? I see them in the website. Whats the price for a set of black mats with orange border (serge) and orange Nsx Logo along with a trunk mat? Same colors and stitch.

We do not offer NSX logo. The floor mats (pair) and trunk mat are $115 each shipped to lower 48 without logo. Again, they come with limited lifetime warranty and the 32 oz. is almost twice the OEM pile weight and are more plush. Color of border/serge is our customization at no extra cost/charge.

We can embroider logo of your choice pricing will vary by complexity (number of stitches) and digitizing costs. As an example, we charge only $20 for embroidering up to 7 letters using our fonts (italic or block option).

Hrant, is the widebody cover the same spec as the standard cover?

Can you also give me the dimensions of your targa cover? Thanks

Yes, the wide body is the same spec as the standard one and there is a picture of one in my website. The fit on the wide body is tighter but it does fit.

Not sure which T-cover you are referring to; the F16 canopy or the Carbrella? The latter sits on top of the A and B pillars with lips/arms hanging over the to be secured unto the window glass.

Can you make one in Red, like the SOS one? What is the difference from SOS, besides price?

You can have it in any color you want as long as it is grey :eek::biggrin:

As for difference from SOS, its a different product; please review the descriptions/specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back