• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car shop in GTA

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody knows a good/well-priced/reliable place to get some springs installed in the GTA?

Thanks

Erin Mills Acura supports our club and gives it's members a 20% discount on parts and labour. They've been very good to us there.

I would be more than happy to install your springs. Please call anytime at Acura of Oakville and speak to Robert Magro. We are a recommended shop of NSX prime also. Our dealership has the latest state of the art equipment and strive for customer satisfaction. I also have years of experience working on NSXs and also do alot of track days with my own NSX. Im also a CASC Solo 1 and 2 and Pro Solo Modified Class Champion during 2002 and 2003. Let us be your personalized dealer today!:smile:

I would be more than happy to install your springs. Please call anytime at Acura of Oakville and speak to Robert Magro. We are a recommended shop of NSX prime also. Our dealership has the latest state of the art equipment and strive for customer satisfaction. I also have years of experience working on NSXs and also do alot of track days with my own NSX. Im also a CASC Solo 1 and 2 and Pro Solo Modified Class Champion during 2002 and 2003. Let us be your personalized dealer today!:smile:

I would vouch for Acura of Oakville to. Very good service & a friend to the NSX Club of Canada. Guys - do we get discounts there to?

Hi guys,

Sorry about the oversight on my post, I forgot to mention that it's for my "winter car", an Audi A4.

Hopefully, there's a shop that can do a good job that someone on the forum has used, in the Greater Toronto Area.

Thanks

I'm sure they could still do it for you?

Hi guys,

Sorry about the oversight on my post, I forgot to mention that it's for my "winter car", an Audi A4.

Hopefully, there's a shop that can do a good job that someone on the forum has used, in the Greater Toronto Area.

Thanks

If your in TO. I would recommend Twins Auto Service 416-261-3470 they do Audi & performance cars. I've been very happy with them.

Back