• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon Fiber Lip & Wing

Just got these babies in.
10 of each available in stock.

Front Lip (mugen replica) 1x1 carbon twill (CFRP)
fits 91-01.
Replaces your factory lip. Use your OEM bolts to secure this on.
you'll need to drill holes on this lip to mount it. Use 3M double sided tape if you want it to stay on till the next ice age.
11497DSC05320.JPG

11497DSC05321.JPG

Rear Wing (mugen replica) 1x1 carbon twill (CFRP)
fits all years.
includes cut out of rubber gasket that goes on the base between the wing and the trunk. mounting hardware is included. No rear LED brake light.
11497DSC05322.JPG

11497DSC05323.JPG

11497DSC05324.JPG

WING - 6 lbs
LIP - barely over 1 pound

front lip $250 plus shipping & handling
rear wing $350 plus shipping & handling
parts are shipped double oversized UPS ground.

PM me with your shipping address and i will reply back with shipping quote and where to send payment.

or pick it up locally
Located in Fountain Valley, Ca 92708

Last edited:
wow looks great and great price.

Wow! Erick,

These are work of art, they are priced right. Big thumbs up for no price gauging.

Id like to see a pic of the rear wing

Any pics of the wing on a car?

I am interested in the purchase of 1 carbon fiber front lip for my 1995 NSX. Please send me the details on how you handle the transaction. Thanks.

Hey its me again lol....if you need pictures of the rear wing, i can post my pictures up when i get home tonight......although mine is the original mugen and painted red. Erik is a good guy, buy these lips from him....ooh yeh, if you need a car to test fit the wing erik, let me know :wink:

Back