• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

carbon fiber nsx-r engine cover

hey guys -

just wanted to show you all what we've been working on... here's the first article of our carbon fiber nsx-r engine cover pre mesh - we'll have more info as soon as we finalize everything. thanks!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 653
Hi,

i have a fiberglass one and i'm really interested in that one with black mesh... it's even got the hole for the NSX-R little stay :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks,
Nuno

Any idea on pricing yet? It looks amazing. I always liked the type R over the other aftermarket covers

Any options for guys with NSX-R-ish with Superchargers installed? Such as the ability to cut out the top section for the s/c, or even to match the raised height of an SOS intercooled setup?

My previous experience with knock off Type R OEM style covers is that the mesh after time tends to sag downward after being exposed to lots of heat from the enging and sunlight.

Most noticable when looking in the rearview mirror. Over time it ends up looking like saggy fishnet and it bothers me enough to ditch it. How will this be addressed? I assume the OEM uses aluminum mesh. Can't imagine they would use a heavier metal mesh.

Back