• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Carbon Fiber Spoilers

im considering buying a cf spoiler for my na2.

now, what i want to know is. are the DF spoilers really worth their hefty price as compared to the other wings sold by another seller on this site???

the DF is about 1000 more than the competitor. is it worth it?

I have the Seibon and will say that for the money it's a nice piece,,,,but I have seen DF spoiler and I do like their slimmer design better. If my bank account allowed, I'd have DF.

im considering buying a cf spoiler for my na2.

now, what i want to know is. are the DF spoilers really worth their hefty price as compared to the other wings sold by another seller on this site???

the DF is about 1000 more than the competitor. is it worth it?

You get what you're willing to pay. The quality of CF is much more superior; the better lamination process makes it last longer, and DF is clear coated included in the price, so DF wing is plug and play. They also use better LED break light and is shaped base on the real deal, not some visual knock off, or knock off of another knock off.

And it is NOT 1000 more.

There is a reason why they sold more NSX-R wing than any one else.

You have a NA2, it's worth good amount of money, treat her with respect!!!

Last edited:
now that i think about it, ill probably go with the DF version. i guess it is a nsx, should treat it like one haha

Yeah, I think DF makes one of the best knock offs. The only one better that I know of is the....... what's the german one again? Anyhow, the best knock off is way more expensive than the DF one.

now that i think about it, ill probably go with the DF version. i guess it is a nsx, should treat it like one haha

My friend Erick has a used DF wing for sale, condition 9.9.

you can get hold of him by PM. EVOf575GTC is his prime name.

You can save about $300 bucks. The condition is near new, and has a dark candy clear coat, which actually cost a little more do have.

You get what you're willing to pay. The quality of CF is much more superior; the better lamination process makes it last longer, and DF is clear coated included in the price, so DF wing is plug and play. They also use better LED break light and is shaped base on the real deal, not some visual knock off, or knock off of another knock off.

And it is NOT 1000 more.

There is a reason why they sold more NSX-R wing than any one else.

You have a NA2, it's worth good amount of money, treat her with respect!!!

Now that you mentioned the CF quality. I had a chance to compare a friend CF engine cover(he got from a Japanese vendor) with my DF's CF engine cover. The finish and quality on DF carbonfiber were noticeably better.... and that just the visual aspect... Long story short he's thinking of getting another engine cover from DF

Back