• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carlsbad Exotic Car Show last Saturday of every month 7-9am..

Located in the Carlsbad Outlet Center Parking lot right by Starbucks. Us Viper guys go, as well as some other really nice exotic cars. Hope to see you guys there ;).

Bat™

Directions: from the I5 exit Palomar Airport Rd. Make a left at the first light and turn right into the outlet center parking lot. Starbucks will be on the right side.

I'll be there with the Evo this weekend. The last time I was there was the first meet after Ben passed away. :frown:

It's a good time with lots of nice cars.. bring a camera...

Ill stop by

well, I saw only 1 nsx today. It was actually a low turnout overall, it being a holiday weekend and the weather was kind of soggy this am. Anwyas, who's white nsx was on the lot? Nice! Thing only had 25k on it :).

Bat™

Blue Batmobile said:
well, I saw only 1 nsx today. It was actually a low turnout overall, it being a holiday weekend and the weather was kind of soggy this am. Anwyas, who's white nsx was on the lot? Nice! Thing only had 25k on it :).

Bat™

Might be Loyd of Carlsbad? He has a white one.

Yes, it was soggy (and my car is spotless) and I had 'stuff' to do by 9am and could not attend. It's on my cal for next month.

Blue Batmobile said:
hope to see more of you guys this weekend :).

Bat™

Nice viper BAT. Saw your car in mira mesa with the big brakes on. My car should be ready for this meet. Ill be there

I was dressed and ready to go by 7ish then my sister tells me she's going walking....comes back almost 2 hours later...sucks!

Blue Batmobile said:
hope to see some of you guys there this Sat. Weather should be nice :).

Bat™

I will be there Saturday. I know its early but some of the nsx'ers should show up and represent. :biggrin:

I wanted to go to this, but couldn't. How was it? Got any pics?

Back