• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffe every Sat. 8-10:30

Roy Cats exotics will be displaying the Lambo LP 670 SV 4 along with two other lambos this Sat. at cars and coffee. It is the only one delivered to the us. And he got it last sat. :eek:

yummy. I'll be there with my camera :p

Roy Cats exotics will be displaying the Lambo LP 670 SV 4 along with two other lambos this Sat. at cars and coffee. It is the only one delivered to the us. And he got it last sat. :eek:

Damn man! If only I didn't work on Sat. Take some pics bro.

I will be there this sat. there was 3 other nsx last sat. and a whole lot of lambos. Even charles made it:biggrin:

It looks like I'm going to make it too. I didn't think I was since my parents are going to be visiting but I talked them into going since we didn't have any better ideas for the morning. :biggrin:

Fowler are you going to bring the NSX this time? :tongue:

Mix-A-Lot says he's going to bring his Porsche. :cool:

There was a pretty small turnout today but the NSXs were there in force!

Headin to cars and coffee tomorrow, who's up. We had 5 nsx's last sat. Lets go ladies:eek:

Cars and coffee this sat. 9/12 Red. town center. Come on out ladies:wink:

cars and coffee tomorrow 9/19. not sure why I post. but here you go again.:wink:

The Lambo and Ferrari guys are back from the OC Bull Run. Cars and coffee will be busy this sat. 9/26. Come on out ladies:wink:

Ferrand and Gary showed.

Hey, was it a surprise? :cool: no show isn't my thing if I'm committed to something. Again, disappointed that none of the LP560-4 showed up. Actually I wasn't excited at all because of that.

Roy was being generous letting my friends taking pics in the car. The car was so expensive I didn't even bother to touch anything...

Last edited:
Dude, your boys got to sit in a Lambo LP670 SV-4. 1 of only 3 in the U.S as of today. $480,000 retail. That blows the doors off a Gallardo 560. Sorry brother you weren't impressed. I guess no rides for you in the Murci.:eek:

Dude, your boys got to sit in a Lambo LP670 SV-4. 1 of only 3 in the U.S as of today. $480,000 retail. That blows the doors off a Gallardo 560. Sorry brother you weren't impressed. I guess no rides for you in the Murci.:eek:

like I said, Roy is more than cool letting us sat in it and took pics... BUT You know, it's like you walked into a bar waiting for that girl that you were in love, even though there were other better hotter looking chicks around......

question is if I need to wait 15, 20 or 30 years to get myself one.:redface:

Cars and Coffee is on for this sat 10/24. Come on out ladies before it gets to cold and wet.:biggrin:

Finally someone else has car spirit. I was giving up on you guys:eek:

Finally someone else has car spirit. I was giving up on you guys:eek:

I'm trying to make it Saturday too. I'm not sure yet, probably be a last minute decision for me since I've already tied up my Sunday for the Acurazine meet.

Back