• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coffee & Cars Next Sat in Lafaylette

Gearheads,

Thought I'd send out a reminder of the impromptu event that's growing bigger and bigger every month. Coffee & Cars is a free, informal gathering of car folks that is held the first Saturday of the month. Don't know how it got started and promotion is strictly by word of mouth. Still, you will be amazed at what shows up at this event. Everything from a mid-engined C6 Corvette, to a Ferrari F40, to Ford GT40's, Lambos, to a perfectly restored Mark Donahough/Roger Penske AMC Jaavelin Trans Am racer. And every now and then, my red/tan NSX.

Come if/when you can but be advised that if you want a place in the lot to park, you'll need to be there no later than 8:30. It fills up fast but many just stay for a while and leave. It's usually pretty thin by 10:30 or so. It's staged in the Atlas Center strip mall in Lafayette at Arapahoe and N. 95th St. Best way from South or North is to take I 25 to Highway 7 (Baseline Road) and go West to N.95th (Hghwy 42). Then right (N) .5 mi. to Arapahoe. It's on the left.

Hope to see some of you there.

Back