• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee- Oct 1st?....NSX Meet

Hey guys,

Is CC going on this Saturday? I was thinking about attending and at the same time getting a chance to discuss with everyone the caravan plans for our Austin trip, for those of you which will be attending.

Let me know,
- Zishan

I might go. Trying to decide if I want to go fishing (galveston), race for the cure, or this.

I may just go to C&C then fish afterwards.

Well, regardless, I will be there.....probably not in the NSX.....something a tad more vicious. :biggrin:

But I feel it would be a good opportunity to sit and iron out the plans to caravan to Austin.

If anyone is going chime in and let me know, I will get mine out. Maybe meet together before.

Brent
817-269-3839

Is this cars and coffee Dallas or Houston......Dallas is at the Audi dealership in Plano I think.....

Decided to go fishing. I'll see yall next week!!

Let me know any plans that are made for our caravan over there and sleeping arrangements. If there are no special plans for housing, I will just stay at a friends apartment.

Tony- Sorry to hear about the tire screw up, I just ordered some Continental Extremecontact DW's myself so I can make the trip to Austin.

-Nam

Also out. Wheels hopefully on their way. Craze is even questionable at this point.:frown: We'll see. Weather will be awesome though tomorrow.
Thanks to a tire order screw up, the NSX will be staying home this time :mad:

I will still go so look forward to seeing all of you who make it.

David which wheels did you get? Seems many iforged wheels have problems w cracking from street use?

SOS had a set of 18/19 RS in Gunmetal in stock. Hopefully first middle of naxt week will give me time. I'll be leaving them Gunmetal for now to see if I really like that color.

Man, you guys suck....I was gonna bring some eye candy for us to look at! :tongue:

Back