• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars & Coffee 6/1/13

TAG

Experienced Member
Anyone for C & C this Saturday? The S2K Society (LV S2K car club) has their monthly C & C meet this weekend. I'll be there, along with Ray and hopefully Butch and Lance. All the NSX guys are welcome to join in for breakfast, and good conversation. Hope to see you out there!

TG

I'll try to make it over. What are you driving the NSX or the S2K. More importantly what times breakfast?

- - - Updated - - -

Me and Narbz will get there about 8:00. I expect a new arrival Jonathan who owns a Black 92 to possibly come as well, although he's in the Marines and his car is still in Texas. Hopefully Tom will drive his NSX as well.

Thanks for the invite, it was cool looking at all the nice cars in the area. I'm not on here too much, but I tend to drop by once in a while in the forums. I'm usually just browsing the marketplace for parts for my old fossil. Anyways, I'll be looking through here more often and it was good meeting you all.

Jon

Back