• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars-N-Coffee Brier Creek (Oct 2nd)

I am planning on heading up there. Weather appears to be perfect on Saturday. Should be a lot of cars out for this one.

Mike,
The Porsche Club meets at 7:30am. The Triangle Italian Motorsports Group meets at 9 am.

Nice turnout yesterday!!! Good meeting you yesterday too John.

Yes, it was good to finally connect. The turnout at Vrier Creek was amazing, especially considering that he Porsche Club evidently had an event and met at Brier Creek and headed out early...and the Triangle Italian group also must have had another event because most of their regulars were not there. With that said, I think there was a record turnout. i think other groups and a wide variety of owners are attending this event now. There were actually 5 Ford GT's there!!!!! A number of Cobras. Lots of Corvettes, S2000's, etc.

Appears to be an event that is gaining in popularity and stature. It's certainly on my list of regular go to events.

John

Hey guys, my name is Pedro and it was great to see some NSX's @ Brier Creek. I've been going to the meet for about 2 years now and it keeps getting bigger and better. Hope to see more in the next meets. In December, a big group does a Toys for Tots drive. If you are interested, I'll post a link with info.

Pedro

Hey guys, my name is Pedro and it was great to see some NSX's @ Brier Creek. I've been going to the meet for about 2 years now and it keeps getting bigger and better. Hope to see more in the next meets. In December, a big group does a Toys for Tots drive. If you are interested, I'll post a link with info.

Pedro

Pedro,

The October Brier Creek event had to be a record setter. And actually it appeared that PCA and the Triangle Italians both had other event scheduled that day, so it could have been even bigger.

A couple of us participated in the Toys for Tots drive last year. It was a fun experience and a great cause. By the way, I too live in Holly Springs. We'll have to get together sometime.

John

When is ghe toys for tots event? Is there a schedule or web site for the cars and coffee I would like to attend them also.

Thanks
=g=

The Brier Creek Cars n Coffee is the first Saturday of every month. Normally the PCA - Hurricane Chapter meets there every Saturday morning. The Triangle Italian Motorsports Group also meets there on the 1st Saturday of every month. This event continues to grow as other clubs make it a monthly event including the Corvette Club, Mustang Club and S2000 club. There's a group of Cobra owners who come on a regular basis as well.

The Toys for Tots is held in December - again first Saturday. Brier Creek Mall is at the intersection of Hwy 70 and I-540.

Excellente!!! gracias Senior

The Brier Creek Cars n Coffee is the first Saturday of every month. Normally the PCA - Hurricane Chapter meets there every Saturday morning. The Triangle Italian Motorsports Group also meets there on the 1st Saturday of every month. This event continues to grow as other clubs make it a monthly event including the Corvette Club, Mustang Club and S2000 club. There's a group of Cobra owners who come on a regular basis as well.

The Toys for Tots is held in December - again first Saturday. Brier Creek Mall is at the intersection of Hwy 70 and I-540.

Pedro,

The October Brier Creek event had to be a record setter. And actually it appeared that PCA and the Triangle Italians both had other event scheduled that day, so it could have been even bigger.

A couple of us participated in the Toys for Tots drive last year. It was a fun experience and a great cause. By the way, I too live in Holly Springs. We'll have to get together sometime.

John
It was a big one. With the weather Raleigh is getting, November should be big too.

I was at the Toys for Tots last year too, getting ready for this year already.

Sure. Do you know if there are other NSX's in the area (Apex, Cary, etc.)? Maybe we cal all go for a drive. There are plenty of nice roads nearby.

Pedro

Back