• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CCM9 [Cupcake Meet 9 - Austin] February 5th, 2011

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace

What: CCM9 - Cupcake Meet 9 / Two Year Anniversary meet
When: Saturday, 4-9 pm; February 5th, 2011
Where: Travis Expo Center, 7311 Decker Lane (Gate-1), Austin TX 78724
Why: Cupcakin' for kids - T.A. Brown Elementary School (*)
Who: Cupcakemeet.com - Facebook: Cupcake Meet

{*$10 entry fee per car will benefit the school}

"Bringing Car Enthusiasts Together"

CupcakeMeet was founded on Jan. 24, 2009 at Zilker Park in Austin, TX. The two founders, Tiffany and Ty, tested the waters and held the first CCM meet there. To their surprise, over 60 cars showed up ranging from domestics to imports. However, after the meet, they were left with over 1000 beautiful pictures, but had no name for it. Tiffany and David Romeo decided to name the album of photos after her hamster, "Cupcake", and also "Meet" was added because a CCM meet was intended to be small; around 70-100 cars just like a cupcake.

Soon, our webmaster, Hieu Tran, found out about the company and decided to help by not only creating an official site with a forum, but also a site where members have the freedom to post whatever daily rambling they want.

CCM then established the Staff, the backbone of the company that includes great people they had met along the way. Each person's specialty ranging from photography to design. Since then, Cupcake Meet, has grown to what is today and is still GROWING with our most recent meet in Garland, TX having 550+ cars.

Local companies have also agreed to help and sponsor us. At a Cupcake Meet, you are guaranteed to not only have a great time, but also get to enjoy great home-made cupcakes. At our events, cars are not judged by their mods, paint job, wheels, but by the driver because deep down inside, we are "...all car enthusiasts."

Last edited:
Hmm, I may make this. I was rather disappointed in the Cupcake meet at the HRP several months back. I was expecting many more cars. I wonder how big this will be?

Anyone from Austin going to the Cupcake meet? Is there a good car wash there in Austin area. Mt trip to Austin might attract some bugs.

Any one going to CCMX? on 25 Jun in Dallas Area?

Back