• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cedar Ridge Fabrication Timing belt shield, heavy duty version, GB $60!

Hey there,
It's spring and we are all thinking about getting our cars back on the road. Doing a little maintenance, changing oil, perhaps that timing belt and water pump you have been putting off all winter. We just ran a big batch of timing belt shields so here is a chance to get one of those parts every NSX owner should have...the cheapest insurance ever for our very expensive motors. The damper shield are $60(regular $80) fits into a USPS flat rate priority box so I can ship them quickly for only $8.

NSX timing belt damper shield, HD 2009.jpg

PM with questions or PayPal me $68 for US sales @ [email protected]

1. MexiRicer
2. amengineering
3. brendon r.
4. sifu
5. foundery3
6. robert v.
7. stephanie m.
8. boshi
9. joel z.
10. ahmed g.
11. francisluu
12. joe b.
13. 2jizzy
14. marvin c.
15. david o.
16. 8R6
17. Blood Stone
18. tbox

Last edited:
amengineering,

Got your payment,
thanks
Dave

Thanks Brendon,
Payment received.

Thanks to everyone who has signed up, please make sure I have a current shipping address, it can be added in the notes section if you made a F&F transfer for payment.

Dave

Hey folks,
If you are on the list, please send payment. We shipped all that were paid for yesterday. You can add items like sway links, short shifter or exhaust hangers to the shipping box at no extra cost since the damper shield fits in a small flat rate box.

Feel free to e-mail or PM me,
Dave

Thanks Marvin!

Shield shipped!

Back