• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Celebration Exotic Car Festival

Who is going this year? I love it. Who wants to make a little NSX event around it?

I don't spend more than 3-4 hours there, but that doesn't mean we can't do a NSX get together in the afternoon.. maybe a group drive.

I will be there for Show and Rally, maybe get a few more cars in show for $50 worth it for parking. Last year only 2 NSX some years in the past 6,7 even 13 one time. A get together sounds like a GREAT TIME.

I will be there I think. the 2015 inspired NSX will be there hope you guys go to check it out.

I usually go. I have had my car in it twice in years gone by, but it makes for a long day. So now I just go look for two to three hours get lunch and leave.

I am driving down from Atlanta for this and this is the reception I get from the Florida crowd ;-)

Lets see what we can put together.

Shawn,

Wondering if you know this for sure???? And how you know that the NSX Concept will be there???

Thanks, John
I will be there I think. the 2015 inspired NSX will be there hope you guys go to check it out.

I'm going to wait until Saturday morning and see what the weather is like before I take off. Not much point in going if it's raining.

I'm going to wait until Saturday morning and see what the weather is like before I take off. Not much point in going if it's raining.

All the cars will be out rain or shine so we are going either way.

For those who attended this event - was the NSX Concept actually there?

The 2015 inspired nsx was there however..... I guess we had maybe 4 nsx owners there without our cars and 3-4 that had their cars ...8 total owners..it was fun

The 2015 inspired nsx was there however..... I guess we had maybe 4 nsx owners there without our cars and 3-4 that had their cars ...8 total owners..it was fun

Clarification please - what is the 2015 inspired NSX??? Any pictures?

Thanks

Back