• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Center Outlet Assembly

Wht are you wanting to replace it - Is it broken or is the finish peeling (as usual for these cars)? I put a black overlay on mine and it looks fine. If you're interested I can attach a picture. Good Luck.

Wht are you wanting to replace it - Is it broken or is the finish peeling (as usual for these cars)? I put a black overlay on mine and it looks fine. If you're interested I can attach a picture. Good Luck.

yea. the previous owner apparently broke the center assembly and the console moulding when he/she was installing an aftermarket alarm system. it is broken in over 10 places. im going to try to use epoxy and use some paint or something. how do you do the overlay?

The overlays are for sale on eBay (and other places) for about $150.00 per set (there are 2 different sets for sale there and many colors). One of the sets includes the console and all the rest of the plastic trim including the doors. I had my console crinkle painted to match the doors and Ivory trim pieces because the original finish was puckering and flaking. The overlays are self adhesive with a little prep work. Some like them and some don't. I found them to be of good quality. If you do a search on interiors you can spend a night on available options. It really depends on what you want to spend. Happy Motoring!

Attachments

• nsx 188.jpg
    nsx 188.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 70
  • nsx 189.jpg
    nsx 189.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 57
i bought the carbon fiber one. my buddy had the carbon fiber overlay in his supra and i looked fantastic. hopefully it will look equally as good in the NSeXy. i just used epoxy to piece the Center Assembly back together. i need to sand it to get rid of lumps of glue but other than that it should be good to go:tongue:

Back