• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Centercaps Part Number

I cant seem to find a part, but I did find a lot of post about them.

I would like to get center caps with the black H, like in the typeS.<br>Would anyone happen to know the honda part number for them? <br>The come on most all the hondas, and i know they are 60mm in diam.

Honda OEM JDM/Euro Centercaps: 94-01: Silver
Solaris Silver "H" logo Honda OEM plastic hub caps (1994-1996)

Thanks

Attachments

• center_cap_honda_logo_im.jpg
    center_cap_honda_logo_im.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 65
Contact DaliRacing. They supposedly sell them, though they seem to be out of stock at the moment. Mark should know the part number.

Thanks for the info...

Im still waitin on a response, but i just need the acutal honda part number. They sell them on ebay all day long for under $30 for the set, just need to make sure Im getting the ones that fit our wheels.
:smile:

Sorry for the hijack but would anyone have the part number for the 02 plus wheels with a H? or Know where to order them?

Cheers,

AR

Sorry for the hijack but would anyone have the part number for the 02 plus wheels with a H? or Know where to order them?

Cheers,

AR

You can get them almost anywhere, but everyone thinks they are like gold and charge an arm and a leg for them. The dealer i think wants almost $145 for the set. :eek:

Im almost sure they are all the same in diam, if you are using acura/honda wheel that are for NSX. They come is soooo many diff diam, and are all so close. The trick is finding the civic that works, for a fraction of the price. I had a set from a civic that worked, but just never got around to installing them, and had a person offer me a price i couldnt pass up.

I just never wrote the part number down, and now im having to start back from scratch. I got the set off ebay new for under $30 shipped. :cool:

The part number for the blade's silver (NOT solaris silver) caps is 44732-SL0-P00ZB (Thank you Vytas).

If anybody can dig a set of these up, I will take them. Japanese only as far as I can tell.

Im also looking for H caps to go on my 02 NSX rims... which ones fit the best?

NSX-R white caps. http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=904

type-r-center-cap-2004.image.jpg

JDM/OEM silver caps. http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=1794

honda-center-cap-2002-plus.image.jpg

Thanks for the reply demigod... I should have been more specific... I want Honda Centercaps that have grooved H's... I plan on Powder Coating them and wanted them to match the wheel...

I'm looking for a JDM "H" set in solaris silver. Anyone?

You can get them through SOS. http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...ce_products/NSX/Honda/JDM_Solaris_Center_cap/

And, yes, I realize that the price is higher than the ebay caps but after being frustrated trying to find replacement caps that actually fit my '96 OEM wheels I bit the bullet and went through Chris. Be careful of the ebay sets because unless it is a true and tight fit your $30 replacements will fall off on the first drive.

I ordered them yesterday through SoS - it's a 4-6 week wait.

You can get them through SOS. http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...ce_products/NSX/Honda/JDM_Solaris_Center_cap/

And, yes, I realize that the price is higher than the ebay caps but after being frustrated trying to find replacement caps that actually fit my '96 OEM wheels I bit the bullet and went through Chris. Be careful of the ebay sets because unless it is a true and tight fit your $30 replacements will fall off on the first drive.

Thanks for the reply demigod... I should have been more specific... I want Honda Centercaps that have grooved H's... I plan on Powder Coating them and wanted them to match the wheel...

The ones I posted are the OEM caps for the 02+ wheels. They don't come with grooved H's in those years.

yeah im looking for a set that does... does anyone know if any other honda center caps will fit such as an S2000, integra, civic? a big reason why i want the grooves is so when he PC's them, i can just take my touch up paint and make that perfect H...

Back