• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Central Drive Sun June 7, 2009

Folks,

New drive as the title suggests. Sun, 6/7, 9:30 am, Loaf -n- Jug, 102 N Rubey Dr, Golden.

Note: 6/14 (Concours)& 6/21 (Father's Day) won't work. Finalized for 6/7.

I'll get actual address, zip and all other pertinent/groovy info as this builds, so check the S thread often.
Route:
61409map.jpg

Total miles of mapped route is 116, about 4+ hrs.

S thread here:
http://forums.s2kca.com/showthread.php?t=30211

Who's in?

Last edited:
Re: Central Drive Sun 6/14

How far is that!?! Lools liek a hall!!! lol

Im 50/50

For you Erik....Long drive. You should still come, but understand if you don't want to rack up those miles:smile:

Erik, I understand about the miles you'll be putting on your baby, coming from WY and all. Actual miles of the planned route is 116.

That being said, we'd love to have you along!

I've updated the first post here with the correct date. Now I need to find the moderator for this forum so that he/she can change the thread title to reflect the right date; 6/7. Anyone know who that person is, and point me to them?

Thanks, -j

Last edited:

I might be able to come. Please do update with miles/time as estimated by google maps so we have that as a reference. Erik wants to know the distance and I'm curious about the rough time.

Dan, thanks for posting to the NSXCO list...I likely would have missed otherwise.

I've updated the first post here with the correct date. Now I need to find the moderator for this forum so that he/she can change the thread title to reflect the right date

You should be able to "edit" your original post (the first one at the top of this page) and change the "title." If you don't see a field for the title, click the "go advanced" button.

Craig,
That did it. Thanks for the "go advanced" edit tip!
Updated first post with miles, time and I put you down on the S thread.
Hope you can make it! -j

Re: Central Drive Sun 6/07

I might hook up in Idaho Springs and do the 2nd half to Ken Caryl.

I'm going to have to pass on this as I'm going on the Tour For The Kids (http://www.cpco.org/concours/tour.htm) on the 13th. From what I know of the route, it should be similar to the one above, though I don't have all the route details. Everyone is welcome to join us for the drive on the 13th - Cars on the Tour get consideration for road dirt at the concours.

I hope to see some other NSXes on the Tour! Those I miss on the tour, I'll see at the concours.

Steve

u know im in ;]

Back