• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Central Ohio ride?

Last edited:
Some of us cincinnati guys might make it up. Please post address of where and when the meet is so we can schedule it.

Thanks
Brian

im planning on it being at Quaker Stake And Lube in columbus, its off of Polaris Parkway...8500 Lyra Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43240

ok..so the 26th of May will work, the lot is open, during the day, at night their having some party for UFC i think....let me know who is good to go?...and wat time would be good..

i need some suggestions on a route to take, and how long the route should take...

ok, so there is only 11 more days left until the car meet i have a flyer ready, if you would like a copy of it, leave me a PM, and ill send you one, if you could let me know if anything should be hanged on it...

Last edited:
so...only 6 more days, i need a list of everyone going...

its this Saturday may 26, 2-5pm, there will be a meet, then a driv around columbus..and if you have any ideas for the drive, like a route, let me know

idk yet, im trying to get a list of the people going

id like to go but im still waiting to finish my diffuser, spoiler is being painted, and my interiors still out. im shooting for slowmotion honda-tech meeting which should be pretty good on june 23rd

I have to work or I would drive over for this. I hear someone in your group has a set of Recaro Pole Position seats....is this correct? I need to do a 'test sit' in them.

i have know clue, im still trying to find out who all is coming..

id like to go but im still waiting to finish my diffuser, spoiler is being painted, and my interiors still out. im shooting for slowmotion honda-tech meeting which should be pretty good on june 23rd

wat all is going on that day?

im pretty sure car meet and dyno pulls. i think they all might be going to dragstrip friday night but not 100% sure

ok, i was able to get a flyer from slowmo..i ordered some stuff today

S2 Killer, I recently signed up for the Chin Motorsports track event on Memorial day so that means this weekend, I need to do some maintenance and check over the car. Honestly, I'm borderline on the Saturday drive and it'll depend on how much I get done and if I have time to clean the car. It's still pretty nasty from the last track event last month. I'll keep checking this posting.

Meeyatch, I installed the pole position right before the last NASA event at Mid Ohio and it was great. I'm 5'9" and about 155lbs. I'll be at Mid Ohio again this Monday so if we ever run into each other, you're more than welcome to test sit (just don't fall asleep in it!). :wink:

I was going to sign up for that but this weekend is bad for me. I might do the NASA event in July. Are you going?

S2 Killer, I recently signed up for the Chin Motorsports track event on Memorial day so that means this weekend, I need to do some maintenance and check over the car. Honestly, I'm borderline on the Saturday drive and it'll depend on how much I get done and if I have time to clean the car. It's still pretty nasty from the last track event last month. I'll keep checking this posting.

Meeyatch, I installed the pole position right before the last NASA event at Mid Ohio and it was great. I'm 5'9" and about 155lbs. I'll be at Mid Ohio again this Monday so if we ever run into each other, you're more than welcome to test sit (just don't fall asleep in it!). :wink:

Yeah, for now, I'm still planning on attending the July event. I'm thinking about doing all 3 days since I can't do the August event.

...Meeyatch, I installed the pole position right before the last NASA event at Mid Ohio and it was great. I'm 5'9" and about 155lbs. I'll be at Mid Ohio again this Monday so if we ever run into each other, you're more than welcome to test sit (just don't fall asleep in it!). :wink:

Excellent!! I may even make a trip over that way just to test these out. I am about 6'0" and 170 lbs and want to make sure they fit well before buying a set. Nobody around here really mods their NSX so I cannot see most parts before buying....ugh. :(

Back