• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Central Ohio ride?

Im trying to get a gathering of NSX in central Ohio together, any one interested?

ok cool, im trying to shoot for sometime in june.

i might just plan on end of May, if any else is enterested....

If its in or south of columbus and in the evening I can be there. You should come to the one on the 28th in milford just east of cincinnati.

wat is all the info on this meet?

End of May is a great time. By the way.......any time in C-bus is a great time.
What a great weather weekend. Put tons of miles on the car this weekend.

Just give the details on the weekend and send a PM a few days before hand and I will be there.

ok, ill hav more info, at the begining of May. hows quaker stake for meeting place

ok, ill hav more info, at the begining of May. hows quaker stake for meeting place

I guess that Quaker Stake is OK. We just need to correlate with the bike nite. I believe that Wednesdays are super busy for Bike night.

Another idea in that general area is the Rude Dog Bar & Grill off of Sancus blvd.

wat is all the info on this meet?

It is in this forum under cincinnati oh cruise time!

It is saturday the 28th of april at quaker steak and lube in milford ohio just off of 275. pm me for directions it looks like the weather is going to be great and there are a decent amount of people coming too.

It is in this forum under cincinnati oh cruise time!

It is saturday the 28th of april at quaker steak and lube in milford ohio just off of 275. pm me for directions it looks like the weather is going to be great and there are a decent amount of people coming too.

i jus remembered i wont be able to attend, hav stuff to do

tell any s2k owners they are invited on this thing too

I'm interested and am in the Columbus area.

Thanks.

ok cool, so far theres 4 of us, i would like to get a bigger group together, but if we end up with at least 6-10, ill be happy...

I have 2 coworker friends with S2K's that would most likely want to join in for a ride. So, that puts us at 6?

ok, thats cool, then i think "Steelcity NSX", siad he might kno two others, that might come...so then that would put us at 8.

Actually, I'm one of the others :cool:

ok, so we r still at 6 then....ok i have an s2k buddy that could come, so 7, he also, knows a couple s2k owners that might come too, so i think we hav enough to do this, kno i just need to come up with a date...

Last edited:
i was wondering, would anyone care if i was to invite some lambos, and other exotics...???, let me kno fast...thanx

I wouldn't mind.

You should all try to make it down the the cincinnati area cruise at Quaker Steak And Lube located just east of cincinnati at the Milford Parkway exit. Columbus is only 1.5 hours away and its going to be VERY NICE OUT! And if your anything like me a good drive on days like that is worth everything. Im sure some of the cincinnati guys will be coming up to your event also. I know i have been watching to see when it is etc.. So I know I'll be there.

71 south to 275 east to the milford parkway Hillsboro exit, go right onto milford pkwy and left at first light. It svery simple, Hell even try to bring the lambos and other exotics if you can. :biggrin:

ok, i hav a date, May 26, its a saturday, if this enterfers with anyones plans let me kno...

That date works for me.

Thanks,

Back