• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Charlotte/SC Area Caravan- NSX Mini Expo FCI May 21, 2011

Charlotte/SC Area participants Caravaning to NSX Mini Expo @ Foreign Cars Italia -May 21st, 2011.​

Meeting place:

Cracker Barrel
(I-85 and Earnhardt Rd Exit #60)
117 Cooperfield Blvd NE
Concord NC 28025

Time: 8:00-8:30- Leaving @ 8:30 all gassed up and ready to go!​

This location is right off of I-85 and has plenty of space for us up front. It is close to 29 for those coming over from the Lake and near 485 for those coming from the South. This should cover all bases.

Also there are gas stations near by so we can gas up and leave by 8:30 if needed. Please PM me if you are planning on coming and I will send you my cell # you can text me is you have any concerns and I will know to look out for you. We are going to leave at 8:30 to insure that we arrive in Greensboro ~10 am. We have had a blast the past two years driving up and it is a great sight to see rolling up I-85. I promise Charles I will pick up the pace too this year!

Keep your fingers crossed for Targa weather on Saturday!

See you there!

Lester, it is not far from Hickory to Concord would be about ~1.5 hrs. Where as Hickory to Greensboro would be the same distance time wise. You would be adding an extra hour or so, may not be worth it for time and gas money!

Michael, I'm out for Greensboro. :mad: But I am going to try to make it up to Concord to hang out for a few minutes before you all head out with the caravan. Whats the count caravaning from Concord?

Last edited:
Scott,

No worries! Sorry you can't make the trip but I understand that the little one is coming soon. Right now we have about 5 meeting in Concord. It could go up or down as we get closer.

We will be there for a bit so come hang out if you can.

Michael

Back