• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Charlotte sighting

Just curious: I was arriving at Southpark Mall in Charlotte, NC and saw a Black X with OEM wheels. Anybody on here? It looked like a female driving. I know of some of the black X's in Charlotte, but wasn't aware of female owners. Whoever it was probably was confused as to why I was staring so long.:biggrin: Always nice to see another black X!

bigjussin said:
by any chance did u get popped by the freeway fuzz a few months back on 85 in gastonia?

Hi its Captain Ted and YES I did get stopped for super speed passing the Gastonia University....I was headed to I think I26 East....on my way back to Florida....
The police officer was not nice to me.....mandatory court appearance....
So I hired a Lawyer to handle it...

Sorry to hear that Captain Ted?!:frown: I was worried for a bit, though. Thought my wife might have mysteriously learned to drive a manual and took my X for a spin!:eek: Strange that no one has replied as being the driver?! Oh well, I'm glad the thread has at least sparked some conversation...

Back