• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chaska Cars & Coffee - 9/4

Anyone going to this? Wondering what time I need to get there to make sure I have a spot. Please don't make fun of my Ford. :cool:

Last edited:
Yo, I will be there with both my S2000 & my v6 swapped MR2 if all goes well.

I'll be going. I think you have to be there before 8 to get a spot. Anybody want to drive together?

tosugrad, a Ford GT!!! Wow! You have to tell me how it compares to your prior gorgeous NSX. Any chance you could come along with us on our Sep. drive (the weekend of the 19th). I'd love to see it. Any pics?

Regarding, Cars & Coffee, if you can make it there before 8AM you should be good. After that, though, you may have to fight the crowds to get a spot.

I'll try and get there by 8am. Tough because the exhaust wakes up the hood :cool:

Look for me:

JasonsGT003.jpg

Gorgeous! Sorry I didn't get to see you cause I'm actually in Dallas & just got back from the local Cars & Coffee here.

There were actually more Ford GTs than NSX's (I counted only 3 NSX's). Down here they do some impressive burn outs, even though there is sign discouraging such behaviour. The Ford GTs would open up on their exit and were wickedly LOUD!

Any chance you could join us for our little run on the weekend of Sep 18/19th (Posted elsewhere in this section). It is a relatively small group and we'd love to see you out there. Might be nice for you to stretch that car's legs.

There was a Police cruiser sitting at the exit when people left today. No burnouts :rolleyes:

Im not sure about that weekend. Ask me again in a week or so.

I saw at least 3 NSXs there today. Black, red, and I can't remember. All looked good as usual.

I was there with both of my cars. I did not enter the show though but next time I will. I did see the Ford GT there. There were actually a few Ford GTs there. I had a lot of fun & fell in love with something called a Porsche Carrera GT. ^_~

GooseVSMavrick.jpg

Goose(S2) & Mavrick(MR2)

I was there with both of my cars. I did not enter the show though but next time I will. I did see the Ford GT there. There were actually a few Ford GTs there. I had a lot of fun & fell in love with something called a Porsche Carrera GT. ^_~

Two blues and a white!

That CGT was a showstopper!

Did you see the Pantera FS there... That got my second vote! For an old car it was HOT!

C&C was great turn out, lots of unique cars. Good to see you Ed and as always your NSX looks younger:biggrin:

Back