• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cheesiest line to Pick up Alix with

Very funny! :biggrin:

I wouldn't expect Alix back here though.

and if the rest of yall dont get that, imagine every "pick up line" in this thread was just used on her at about 2am ona saturday morning, and even though shes wasted shes still given you cold shoulder.

time to bust out the old nsx lines:tongue:

ok back on topic. IM GUNNA GIVE THIS ONE A TRY

"Hello Alix, im Ken, nice to meet you. Say it sure is nice meeting someone as stunning as you and having something equally stuning as an NSX in common. I dont think any other car would do you justice, would you like to go for a Drive?

Not sure if thats cheezy or if it would actually work. maybe she can tell me.....

No it will never work and no she won't ever tell you. A woman can never really tell you what will work because she doesn't even know. Ask a woman to explain why they do things sometimes, and they just can't tell you.

I don't mean this in a negative way, it just is what it is. Women run on emotion, not logic. You can't run a diesel car on gasoline.

All you do when you call an attractive woman "stunning", is make her roll her eyes because its only the 10,000th time she has heard it. This week. The best any pickup line can do is make her laugh and give you a chance to connect on an emotional level. Follow it up with a "so where are you from" or "where did you go to school" and in 5 minutes she will be snoozing again. You are pouring gas into a diesel engine again. Instead of saying "nothing other than an NSX will do you justice", you should challenge her with a "You sure you even know how to drive that thing???"... "do you even know where the engine is?"...

Ask that and watch her overflow with emotion... "YES I KNOW HOW TO DRIVE THAT THING!!!". "Yes I know where the engine is!!!"... see how tuned-in she is all of a sudden to your words. As soon as she starts to want to make sure you know that she knows all about the NSX, as soon as she is all worked up and about to prove you wrong, interrupt her and take the conversation elsewhere... or just talk to her friend instead. Watch how hard she will want to go back to where you were so that she can "finish" what you started in the first place. Tell her an interesting story... then just as you are about to get to the juicy end, go into some other tangent. Watch how she will continue to try to bring you back again and again. Emotion...

Do you want to know the best way to get a woman to call you back in 5 minutes? Call her voicemail and say "hey you won't believe this but I ran into this guy that knew you and as soon as I mentioned your name he said 'OH MY GOD, you know that girl used to...."

Then pause.... say "hello?.... hello?" and hang up the phone. Her busy-body self will call you back right away... because she HAS TO KNOW who it was and what on earth they said about her. A woman will chase you for WEEKS and ask "do you remember when you called me back in August and you said you ran into someone that knew me?... who was it and what did they say?!!!" She is a woman. She can't help herself.

Never compliment a physically attractive woman on her physical attributes. She has heard it many times and your new "twist" won't make it any better.
Never ask a woman for anything. Just provide the environment for her to give it to you and she will. A lot of married guys here have probably figured that out already.

What is buying her a drink other than an attempt to buy some of her time and your hope of a possible interest? She doesn't know you and she has no interest in getting to know you. You are just another guy. Why should she have to sit and listen to 10 minutes of your rap? For $6 she prefers not to do that and you shouldn't get upset about that. You have done nothing to engage her emotionally nor gain her interest. Do that first, and she will be buying YOU your drink.

As far as this thread goes, I really don't understand the negativity. This could have been a very funny thread. I like you guys, but I don't get the concept of going on a thread and calling it stupid. If you don't like it, then go read another. Alix didn't ask for this so why not have a little more than the normal "NSX boys club" respect? I hope Ski is right and that she is laughing at what funny stuff there is.

Sarge, my hat's really off to you for who you are. I quoted you at the top but I wasn't trying to "direct" anything in particular towards you, just making general comments. I meant it all with respect. OK, I am off to that yellow/silver thread now.

No it will never work and no she won't ever tell you. A woman can never really tell you what will work because she doesn't even know. Ask a woman to explain why they do things sometimes, and they just can't tell you.

I don't mean this in a negative way, it just is what it is. Women run on emotion, not logic. You can't run a diesel car on gasoline.

Broad blanket statement! I know a few emotional men and logical women. As for telling a woman she's beautiful. maybe it depends on the country. My Japanese friends who are women loved to be called beautiful. Just throwing it out there. Individually like.:biggrin:

Last edited:

All you do when you call an attractive woman "stunning", is make her roll her eyes because its only the 10,000th time she has heard it. This week. The best any pickup line can do is make her laugh and give you a chance to connect on an emotional level. Follow it up with a "so where are you from" or "where did you go to school" and in 5 minutes she will be snoozing again. You are pouring gas into a diesel engine again. Instead of saying "nothing other than an NSX will do you justice", you should challenge her with a "You sure you even know how to drive that thing???"... "do you even know where the engine is?"...

Ask that and watch her overflow with emotion... "YES I KNOW HOW TO DRIVE THAT THING!!!". "Yes I know where the engine is!!!"... see how tuned-in she is all of a sudden to your words. As soon as she starts to want to make sure you know that she knows all about the NSX, as soon as she is all worked up and about to prove you wrong, interrupt her and take the conversation elsewhere... or just talk to her friend instead. Watch how hard she will want to go back to where you were so that she can "finish" what you started in the first place. Tell her an interesting story... then just as you are about to get to the juicy end, go into some other tangent. Watch how she will continue to try to bring you back again and again. Emotion...

Do you want to know the best way to get a woman to call you back in 5 minutes? Call her voicemail and say "hey you won't believe this but I ran into this guy that knew you and as soon as I mentioned your name he said 'OH MY GOD, you know that girl used to...."

Then pause.... say "hello?.... hello?" and hang up the phone. Her busy-body self will call you back right away... because she HAS TO KNOW who it was and what on earth they said about her. A woman will chase you for WEEKS and ask "do you remember when you called me back in August and you said you ran into someone that knew me?... who was it and what did they say?!!!" She is a woman. She can't help herself.

Never compliment a physically attractive woman on her physical attributes. She has heard it many times and your new "twist" won't make it any better.
Never ask a woman for anything. Just provide the environment for her to give it to you and she will. A lot of married guys here have probably figured that out already.

What is buying her a drink other than an attempt to buy some of her time and your hope of a possible interest? She doesn't know you and she has no interest in getting to know you. You are just another guy. Why should she have to sit and listen to 10 minutes of your rap? For $6 she prefers not to do that and you shouldn't get upset about that. You have done nothing to engage her emotionally nor gain her interest. Do that first, and she will be buying YOU your drink.

As far as this thread goes, I really don't understand the negativity. This could have been a very funny thread. I like you guys, but I don't get the concept of going on a thread and calling it stupid. If you don't like it, then go read another. Alix didn't ask for this so why not have a little more than the normal "NSX boys club" respect? I hope Ski is right and that she is laughing at what funny stuff there is.

Sarge, my hat's really off to you for who you are. I quoted you at the top but I wasn't trying to "direct" anything in particular towards you, just making general comments. I meant it all with respect. OK, I am off to that yellow/silver thread now.

+10000

Too many choices. That's their problem. They don't have to fix anything that's not working right when they can just go get new. Problem is most of the time they broke it in the first place.

Sound thinking. They also don't like to be told they need to leave. Might be the way I put it to.

This sound bad to you Steve?

"Okay your trippin you gotta go" I've also said "Your crazy I gotta go". I then go out of my way to stay away from them. LOL

I've seen what happens to guys when they try and make it work because she's good looking and it's pretty ugly. For you macho guys that think a woman can't f*ck you up/over. You'd be surprised. I don't tell women where I live what I drive or anything. The most they'll get out of me is "A honda and in a house"

You guys that try and use your car to pick up women are asking for it. If you see a woman trying to talk to you after seeing your car smile and walk away. You don't need or want her.

Some of you fellas don't seem to understand that all odds are in your favor no matter what you drive. The majority of women just want a guy to come talk to them. No lines and don't buy them sh*t. She has a job and can buy her own. Do you really think she came into a bar , club or event broke?? Come on now. You guys would be surprised how quick a woman will BUY you a drink , dinner or whatever. Just keep your wallet in pocket:wink:

Sound thinking. They also don't like to be told they need to leave. Might be the way I put it to.

This sound bad to you Steve?

"Okay your trippin you gotta go" I've also said "Your crazy I gotta go". I then go out of my way to stay away from them. LOL

I've seen what happens to guys when they try and make it work because she's good looking and it's pretty ugly. For you macho guys that think a woman can't f*ck you up/over. You'd be surprised. I don't tell women where I live what I drive or anything. The most they'll get out of me is "A honda and in a house"

You guys that try and use your car to pick up women are asking for it. If you see a woman trying to talk to you after seeing your car smile and walk away. You don't need or want her.

Some of you fellas don't seem to understand that all odds are in your favor no matter what you drive. The majority of women just want a guy to come talk to them. No lines and don't buy them sh*t. She has a job and can buy her own. Do you really think she came into a bar , club or event broke?? Come on now. You guys would be surprised how quick a woman will BUY you a drink , dinner or whatever. Just keep your wallet in pocket:wink:

I have NEVER not once bought a drink in a bar for a girl I did not know in advance. I have never understood that method?????
edit
Actually that in fact might be the cheesiest pick up line winner. Says all meek with head pointed at floor "Hey I don't have the balls to go and talk to you so if I buy you a drink will you come and talk to me so I look all cool" COMEONNNNN get your ass over there and say HI, Be a PIMP baby.

I have NEVER not once bought a drink in a bar for a girl I did not know in advance. I have never understood that method?????
edit
Actually that in fact might be the cheesiest pick up line winner. Says all meek with head pointed at floor "Hey I don't have the balls to go and talk to you so if I buy you a drink will you come and talk to me so I look all cool" COMEONNNNN get your ass over there and say HI, Be a PIMP baby.

Preach to'em Steve. Train these young ones in the way and they won't depart.

On a side note your better than me Steve I don't buy drinks for women I do know at a bar:biggrin:

Don't be like Tom
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8pct07B6jRU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8pct07B6jRU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Don't be like Tom
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8pct07B6jRU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8pct07B6jRU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Thats good. Where is the rest of it?

Thats good. Where is the rest of it?

Sorry that's all they have up on youtube of that episode. Needless to say though Tom does go to the hotel and instead of slapping Sara he slaps Usher instead and gets beat up by Ushers two huge bodyguards.

Now this is why it's disrespectful to pay for dinner
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qo5pKujkubE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qo5pKujkubE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Its all good here. great knowledge. it might come in handy soon.

"hey honey, you want to make 40 bucks?"

that should work for any classy girl:tongue:

just fyi: im not responsible if any of your fools try that and get kicked in the nads

Broad blanket statement! I know a few emotional men and logical women. As for telling a woman she's beautiful. maybe it depends on the country. My Japanese friends who are women loved to be called beautiful. Just throwing it out there. Individually like.:biggrin:

but you're the ladies man AJ... those japanese ladies love everything you say. :D

Its all good here. great knowledge. it might come in handy soon.

Luuuuuucccccccccy what are you up to? LOL

I gotta hand it to Dave he has chicks that come up to him and just want to screw:biggrin: Women come up to me and always want a relationship:frown:

"hey honey, you want to make 40 bucks?"

that should work for any classy girl:tongue:

just fyi: im not responsible if any of your fools try that and get kicked in the nads

How sweet would it be to see some guy deliver a line so cheesy he gets kicked in the nads ..LOL

My Japanese friends who are women loved to be called beautiful. Just throwing it out there. Individually like.:biggrin:

Yes, you are right. Most women love to be called beautiful. But when you say that too soon, you are raising her value and lowering your own. Please do not take this the wrong way, this is just fact and human perception. She is now the beautiful one and you are the admirer. It may be complimenting and even true, but it isn't going to make her listen to anything else you have to say or create much of an interest. Not unless she is not very attractive. Saying "you are beautiful" to a woman that does not hear it that often will get you interest, but it has the opposite effect on someone quite attractive that hears it all the time.

I say "you are beautiful" many times to women that are. But that does not come until later. WAY later.

This has all the answers for you kids and wannabes

understanding_girls_for_geeks.png

and

dummies.JPG

Armando

Yes, you are right. Most women love to be called beautiful. But when you say that too soon, you are raising her value and lowering your own. Please do not take this the wrong way, this is just fact and human perception. She is now the beautiful one and you are the admirer. It may be complimenting and even true, but it isn't going to make her listen to anything else you have to say or create much of an interest. Not unless she is not very attractive. Saying "you are beautiful" to a woman that does not hear it that often will get you interest, but it has the opposite effect on someone quite attractive that hears it all the time.

I say "you are beautiful" many times to women that are. But that does not come until later. WAY later.

Home run Dave. Average women respond way better to compliments than babes. When you guys see a really attractive woman just go talk to her and never mention her looks. Messes up their mind as they're used to something else and if you can say something that makes them think you don't think they're perfect. Just don't insult them .. LOL

Darlin', you like finer than a new set of snow tires.

Back