• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cheesiest line to Pick up Alix with

Since your so intelligent I thought I would stick around if that's ok? What are you like 5yr's old :eek: because your board name pretty much explain's your mentality :rolleyes: !

Hey I can play that game!
gay.jpg

I'll stop here because you have brought me down to your level, have a nice day :smile: !

Only two things come from Texas, and neither of them are Toyota MR2s. Go buy an NSX and become a productive member of NSX Prime, or else go work on your Heath Ledger impersonations for the Sequel.

Only two things come from Texas, and neither of them are Toyota MR2s. Go buy an NSX and become a productive member of NSX Prime, or else go work on your Heath Ledger impersonations for the Sequel.
Will do bud thank you for such a mature reply I appreciate it :wink: !

Thank's for having me for the short time I was here,
Gregg

meh..I still think this is WingZ' way of hitting on Alix. Yeah, she's hot, but I'm with Armando on this one. This thread is still pretty gay.

That's because you can't read and that's what you get for thinking.

How why would you think that? :rolleyes: Wing it would have been easier to send her a PM and tell her what you thought than to take up server space with this idiotic BS.

Why not post rest Phili? Pick and choose.

I swear you guys are a bunch of idiots now read w/o pics and see my intent

Here we go fellas.

In honor of one of our few female lost sheep returning to the fold I've decided to start this thread.

The prize will be an internet kiss from the hot sexy lady pictured below.

Alix herself will be the judge. Let's not get lewd as were just going for cheesy.

So you old guys break out your hair club for men and step up to the bar. You young boys throw on some hair "product" and man up:biggrin:

Good. Then somebody punch a hole in the side of this Beeotch that even the professor can't fix. :wink:

Ah loser your just made because your retaliation thread crashed and burned.

+1. IBTL.:biggrin:

Sigh! Is it really that hard to read. Gahdamn!

Hey leave Tex alone at least he read!

No big deal bro my 44yr's have taught me to take the good with the bad.

Thank's to everyone for enduring my adolesent behavior up to this point :wink:.

Don't sweat Ski he b*tches at everybody now and then. He's called me plenty off names. He's got a great sarcastic sense off humor though and sometimes he'll have you ROFLYAO

Don't sweat Ski he b*tches at everybody now and then. He's called me plenty off names. He's got a great sarcastic sense off humor though and sometimes he'll have you ROFLYAO
No biggy bro but I tend to refrain from dealing with children, I much prefer the respect that ADULT'S show one another.

No biggy bro but I tend to refrain from dealing with children, I much prefer the respect that ADULT'S show one another.

LOL You want get a lot of that around here:biggrin:

Why are you taking this so personal Mr. Pet Dick
image.php
Where on any of my post did I direct any of this to you, or is it just that you are someone special where as everything must revolve around you? Lighten up Buckwheat, and don't worry you will know when any of my comments are directed at you. Now go back to trying to get your internet buddy laid. :tongue:

Armando

image.php
Where on any of my post did I direct any of this to you, or is it just that you are someone special where as everything must revolve around you? Lighten up Buckwheat, and don't worry you will know when any of my comments are directed at you. Now go back to trying to get your internet buddy laid. :tongue:

Armando

Here's someone to talk about taking things personal:rolleyes:

Also I'm sure you don't mean anything by it ,but the Buckwheat thing really could be misconstrued.

image.php

Armando

Truelly pathetic Armando I feel sorry for everyone who has to put up with your 'DIVA" frame of mind. 'Buckwheat' :tongue: wow that really cut's to the bone someone call 911.:rolleyes: Do you actually OWN a NSX because the people I know or have known who owned NSX's did not act like they were in 3rd grade or should being driving a CIVIC Si with an 'intake vato"?:eek:

Oh but wait I must apologize because as you said:
MiamieNeSeX said:
Where on any of my post did I direct any of this to you, or is it just that you are someone special where as everything must revolve around you
Was this a line you have been rehearsing in the mirror :confused:

Everyone please excuse my candor but I'm a Texan who has traced his root's to Colonel William Barret Travis and I dont take no shit! I'm honest, truest worthy and loyal but I wanna take certain people to the 'wood shed' and use a club.

image.php

Armando

moonshine just sprayed out of my nose and it burns

Where the heck did you find "moonshine" in London:rolleyes:

Cant go wrong with the age old "Nice Shoes!" line

WingZ, i dunno how you keep saying this thread is fun and whatnot when "lines" like this are being used to "pick up" on a fellow member. Mind you, this was the first reply. If you don't know the complete line to this, here it is.

"Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

If this were a thread on how to pick up women in general, that would be different, wether it's right or wrong. This thread is about picking up on a particular woman, and a member of our forums.

WingZ, i dunno how you keep saying this thread is fun and whatnot when "lines" like this are being used to "pick up" on a fellow member. Mind you, this was the first reply. If you don't know the complete line to this, here it is.

If this were a thread on how to pick up women in general, that would be different, wether it's right or wrong. This thread is about picking up on a particular woman, and a member of our forums.

Again rebel here's my original unaltered post

Here we go fellas.

In honor of one of our few female lost sheep returning to the fold I've decided to start this thread.

The prize will be an internet kiss from the hot sexy lady pictured below.

Alix herself will be the judge. Let's not get lewd as were just going for cheesy.

So you old guys break out your hair club for men and step up to the bar. You young boys throw on some hair "product" and man up:biggrin:

When guys got rude I reminded them this was just cheesy fun. Why some of you really want to keep putting more into this is beyond me truly. We had some great jokes and were really laughing it up until some of you wanted to make this serious.

You guys started accusing me of trying to pick her up ,but notice I never once dropped a cheesy line in this thread. You guys have eyes to read and see several guys here made advances in this thread but not one by me. When someone did I said this
:confused:

Dude this is a joke thread. All answers are intended to be humorous not that your approach isn't funny , but were looking for comical.

Now if your being funny ( which I hope you are ) you gotta let us know with some LOLs or :biggrin: 's or something

"Meaningful conversation" :rolleyes: get outta here.. LOL

Alix can vouch for the FACT that I've never said anything untoward her ( except in the hottest babe thread where I said "can a brutha get a back shot and that was in good fun ). I've never pm'd her or anything.

Ski made a cheesy pick up line to her in her "oh yeah she's back thread"

His quote
hang on a sec babe!! we always did need to work on our timing. :biggrin:

catch! :eek:
and I thought it would be funny to do a cheesy pick up line thread. I even posted in her oh yeah she's back thread that I was doing this. Again you were part of the thread and should've received an email about the post. Of course you act like you've never seen it so here it is
LOL Damn I'm sorry Ski you my boy an all ,but that "we never got our timing right" sh*t was/is so bad.. LOL

Hey guys this gives me an idea. I'm going to start a "Cheesiest line to pu Alix with" Alix you be the judge and the winner gets an internet kiss from ya!

Man this is gonna be hilarious!

Okay the thread is up here's the link http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=947658#post947658

I honestly had no idea that the second part of that was "wanna f*ck" as you can tell be my reply to what he said. Are you guys trying to be funny it doesn't seem as if you are:confused: If you are let me know because the only reason I can see for you and others to be coming to these strange conclusions is that none of you have taken the time to read anything and decided to post. If that is the case now that I've gone to such lengths to explain maybe you'll let people tell their jokes and go back to having fun.

Ding ding ding. Now I'll sit here and wait for Wing to call me a loser B*tch or something for agreeing with somebody. This whole thread has become pretty much an embarassment. Why don't you just let it die? It's a stupid thread. It's directed at a Prime member, it's idiotic. But keep defending it to the death and proving to everyone what we've already figured out. :rolleyes:

Ding ding ding. Now I'll sit here and wait for Wing to call me a loser B*tch or something for agreeing with somebody. This whole thread has become pretty much an embarassment. Why don't you just let it die? It's a stupid thread. It's directed at a Prime member, it's idiotic. But keep defending it to the death and proving to everyone what we've already figured out. :rolleyes:

Hey be fair I referred to you being a "loser" and said you were "acting" like a little b*tch ( which you do .. LOL ). Again much to your chagrin people were laughing and having a good time. Why this bothered some of you is a mystery.

ok back on topic. IM GUNNA GIVE THIS ONE A TRY

"Hello Alix, im Ken, nice to meet you. Say it sure is nice meeting someone as stunning as you and having something equally stuning as an NSX in common. I dont think any other car would do you justice, would you like to go for a Drive?

Not sure if thats cheezy or if it would actually work. maybe she can tell me.....

ok back on topic. IM GUNNA GIVE THIS ONE A TRY

"Hello Alix, im Ken, nice to meet you. Say it sure is nice meeting someone as stunning as you and having something equally stuning as an NSX in common. I dont think any other car would do you justice, would you like to go for a Drive?

Not sure if thats cheezy or if it would actually work. maybe she can tell me.....

Ugh I'd rather here Armandos and Phili44's crap than this nice guy sh*t Come Sarge so far you've been the cheesy line hero don't turn on me know. Blaggggg

ok here goes the real life one.
"yes" Alix--> yes what? "yes you can buy me a beer"
Alix--> yea right. "you dont have enough money?" "Here, heres $100 get yourself one too.

ok here goes the real life one.
"yes" Alix--> yes what? "yes you can buy me a beer"
Alix--> yea right. "you dont have enough money?" "Here, heres $100 get yourself one too.

Whew that's what I'm talking about. You scared there.

Damn who'd thought he'd get Heidi. Of course she was pregnant with another mans kid at the time. That took ... I don't know what that took ,but I couldn't have done it.

Back