• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chicago Exotic Shoot II- 147 HIGH RES PICS (open at own risk)!

Shots from last Sunday, thanks to the exceptional photographers who took these:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Wow, it looks like you guys had a great time and excellent photos as well!

every time!...i see that all black (batman) corvette, makes me wanna do something in that direction. haha...that's just badass and stands out amongst the rest of the exotics. except the nsx, being the only japanese car still holds its exotic look. LOVE IT!:cool:

Wow best coverage I've seen in a long while.

Whats under the silver plastic?
9.jpg

I had no idea the F430 interior looked so badass
93.jpg

The batman vette is the cleanest most tastefully modded vette I've seen.

That pantera is extreme... not sure if its in a good or bad way. Depends on the angle I guess

But my favorite part was seeing the actual owners of the various vehicles in them.

I chime in and agree that the Corvette by far steals the aggressive look award for that show! Wow.

I love rolling shots and the one of the Silverstone NSX was very cool.

So lucky you all have these cruises! I'm trying to arrange a local car meet this Friday here in Dubai and let's see what turns up...

Outstanding shots. Reminds me of the exotic cruise we had up here in Canada last summer through the Niagara Falls region.

The black Pantera...holy. All I can say. At least the owner is ballsy enough to do all that. Parts can't be easy to find for that car.

The Ferrari 250GTO...one of my all time favourite cars. Amazing!

Looking at the 430 Scud interior makes me think of Jeremy Clarkson's review on Top Gear where he said the welds make him think the car was assembled by gorillas (such ugly welds for such a high end car...and Ferrari didn't seem to be embarrassed of them too :rolleyes:).

Whereabouts is that Dicks Sporting Goods Mall? Somewhere in the burbs? Shaumburg?

Haven't seen photography like this in a while. Superb pictures from what appears to be an overcast day. Composition and subject matter are jaw dropping.

Excellent photos.... it makes me go there and see the next one live...

about some cars:
- the black vette it's beautifull...it shows that just one color isn't monotonous :tongue:
- The yellow Ruf wheels don't seem to belong in the car...it makes me think that something is not right.
- the white 997 GT3 it's one of my favorite cars...and the Blue as second color gives it a distinct touch...i do like the orange and green also, but they are racy...this theme it's discrete :wink:
- the overall thought i have about the whole photo package is that makes me remember why Lamborghini was always my favorite Italian car maker :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just WOW! Thanx for sharing:cool:

Back