• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

chicago nsxers

hey guys, im in town with my nsx. havent heard from anyone. page me at 800 678 6310 if you want to get together. hey ken, where you at??? if i dont get a response to this post im takin you all off my christmas list.

I tried to page you, but got an answering machine!
what year is your NSX? I saw a 91 -93 with stock wheels (Black) today on Lake Cook Rd in Deerfield!
Steve

Originally posted by huckster:
hey guys, im in town with my nsx. havent heard from anyone. page me at 800 678 6310 if you want to get together. hey ken, where you at??? if i dont get a response to this post im takin you all off my christmas list.

------------------
Steve
91 NSX
01 MDX
02 M3 SMG (It's heeeerrreee)

We will be metting for dinner Tonight (3/12/02) @ 7:15pm, @ Pappadeaux on the corner of Algonquin Rd and Golf Rd. If anyone else would like to join us, call me @ 847-471-8822

Steve

[This message has been edited by SJJ28 (edited 12 March 2002).]

[This message has been edited by SJJ28 (edited 12 March 2002).]

It looks like a bunch of us are planning to have dinner tonight (Tuesday March 12) at 7:15 pm at:

Pappadeaux
798 W. Algonquin Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
(847) 228-9551

It's on the southeast corner of Algonquin Road and Golf Road, a couple miles east of Woodfield Mall (Schaumburg).

huckster, SJJ28, ak, and I will all be there. Anyone else is welcome to join us!

ditto, Ken.
Jeeze, did you even say hi to Cosmo when you got home, or did you go straight to NSX Prime??

You guys are a riot. That was fun! We should bring our NSX to our next gathering though...
smile.gif

Back