• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Chris Chronic Did Not Deliver

Chris Chronic advertised several NSX parts on Prime and I bought 4 parts from him at full price approximately 1 month ago. I sent him a $400.00 money order, he acknowledged via email that he received it , however he will not send the parts and he will not respond to my emails or phone calls. Based on my experience I would strongly suggest that you be very careful if you choose to do business with him. Has anyone else had similiar problems?

He listed his 91 NSX on craigslist a month ago and I bought it from him. Met up with him to purchase his car, he seemed like a good guy. PM me.

UPDATE: One hour after I posted my message Chris called me and let me know the parts were shipping out today. I am not sure if that is what prompted the call or not, but it appears the matter is resolved. I feel it is only fair to tell the entire story.

I had a similar experience. Had to file a claim through paypal after numerous emails with no response and then everything went smooth. Got my stuff as agreed.

Back