• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chris' Video of NSX criuse!

Great stuff, Chris!

Hey, any way to obscure the license plates on the last bit of after dark 'transit' footage?
I think Isaac was addicted to the boost bong after the very first hit, and got better once he realized the imperative to keep the right hand very very near the shifter once the party starts in earnest.
(I got 'yer VTEC kicked in, YO right here!)

Too much fun :biggrin:
Brian

Great stuff, Chris!

Hey, any way to obscure the license plates on the last bit of after dark 'transit' footage?
I think Isaac was addicted to the boost bong after the very first hit, and got better once he realized the imperative to keep the right hand very very near the shifter once the party starts in earnest.

Brian

Oooh I'll have to look into that, I'm not sure if there is a feature like that on my program, but I'll look and see if I can find a way. Don't want you getting in trouble!

Chris

Oooh I'll have to look into that, I'm not sure if there is a feature like that on my program, but I'll look and see if I can find a way. Don't want you getting in trouble!

Chris
Thanks, but if you can't don't worry............I'll sell out Isaac in a New York Minute if it comes to that :tongue:

Brian

Very nice! That purple beast is just wicked to watch. Any other footage of some of my drive-bys at the end? I was trying to give you some good material:rolleyes:....not quite the lovefab beast though. :redface:

First, and foremost, thanks to Ryan for inviting me... as the rest of the day for me would never have happened without that email :)

Second, I want to thank Neal for organizing a great drive. It really was an impressive meet of great sports cars. The food was great, and I've got myself plenty busy putting together my photos.

Finally, and quite frankly... I need to thank Brian for allowing me to hit the Boost-Bong over and over and over again. That is something I'll remember for life! The quick 1-2 shift caught me off guard how quickly it rips through 1st... embarrassing to say the least. It's quite amazing how direct everything feels for the driver in NSX's... and I quite enjoyed the smaller steering wheel... and huge fraking turbocharger LOL!!! The clutch felt great too, I've grown to love popeye clutch pedals this summer :)

Oh yeah, Thanks Chris for putting together that wonderful video. I've watched the whole thing a few times, but the last 1:50 or so about 100 times already LOL

Cool video thanks for posting. How many LoveFab cars I think I counted 4.

Great stuff, Chris!

Brian

Hey Brian! I used the Annotation feature on youtube to cover the plates on your car. Have a look and let me know!

Chris

great coverage..and solid turnout..btw was the cgt driver carguy?

Cool vid and once again - great time. Now I really look forward to seeing some of Isaac's pics!

Ok I found a way to blur the picture when it shows the plate. I can only blur the whole shot, not just the area where the plate is. But that's ok, the last thing I want is to get someone in trouble.

I got some rev footage of the CGT and you can see the plate there too, should I blur that too before I re-upload it?

Chris

great coverage..and solid turnout..btw was the cgt driver carguy?
The one and only!

Chris, I can still read them clearly at the end (in the parking lot), but like with the CGT I don't think a couple revs should be a problem.
It's not like we ever went over the speed limit or anything :wink:

Oh, and Issac.......Popeye leg ROCKS!

We'll keep many, many excellent memories from that day!
Brian

The one and only!

Chris, I can still read them clearly at the end (in the parking lot), but like with the CGT I don't think a couple revs should be a problem.
It's not like we ever went over the speed limit or anything :wink:

Oh, and Issac.......Popeye leg ROCKS!

We'll keep many, many excellent memories from that day!
Brian

Well I haven't changed it yet, you're still seeing the original video, that's why you see it clearly. I can re-upload it with that scene blurred. Just want you to feel comfortable!

Chris

Back