• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Christmas gift ideas for 2017

This Christmas I am traveling to Italy to visit my brother so I have to buy presents ASAP. I wanted to make this thread to hear your opinions about presents. What will you get? You will probably help me because I have no idea what to buy for his kids, they are 8 and 13. <script></script>

and for gfs who're totally NOT into cars, but into Marvel and stuff?

but not SW, so not a cinema ticket for xmax premiere - sadfacesadfacesadface....

You know, you are onto something, I just figured out when you said premiere that the world cup is next year right? Those kids love soccer and I think that I could give them something like that. I know, I will get them Garladno foosball table, that is Italian brand, right? that is awesome because I can buy it when I get there so I don't have to carry anything! I don't even have to read foosball table review, you know you can't go wrong wtin an Italian brand for Italian kids. I mean, I hope :D

Back