• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Christmas Special Nopi Nopi Nopi

Everything that NOPI carries from now until CHRISTMAS IS ON SALE for NSX PRIME MEMBERS ONLY!!!!!!!!

please CALL Ext 278 I worked hard to get this! ANY CAR !!!!!!

Clint,
When are you guys going to start selling Taitec. :biggrin:

CLINTNOPI said:
Never SORRY
Can we do a group buy or Christmas special for the Comptech exhaust? I still want to buy one but am waiting for a killer deal. Anyone else is interested in getting a group buy? Please sign up.
1. whiteNSXs
Steve

Clint,

Thanks to you my NSX is going to have lots of goodies under the Christmas tree this year. :)

Cheers.

Otto

Ko-nsx said:
Im interested in an aluminum dash kit. Have you seen the brushed aluminum kits on anyones car?

I do not carry the dash kits ! I mean we do carry them but the are ONLINE ORDER ONLY! Meaning I can't Help you with it!!!

Clint,

I got the first part of my order today earlier than expected.
I can't wait to get the rest of the stuff. :)

Thanks again.

Otto

5847comptechheaders-med.JPG

You can go to nopiforums.com in the NSX section and download a catalog for any year NSX.

Go to Vehicle Specific then Honda/Acura then to NSX

lightguy said:
I'm in for a group buy on a Comptech exaust. 91 NSX. Passed on the ARK deal as I want Comptech quality.

if anyone wants a GB on the Exhaust or any other part call me and lets get these orders together!!!!!

depending on the price / deadline, I might be interested in the comptech exhaust...

CLINTNOPI said:
Everything that NOPI carries from now until CHRISTMAS IS ON SALE for NSX PRIME MEMBERS ONLY!!!!!!!!

please CALL Ext 278 I worked hard to get this! ANY CAR !!!!!!

Just to let you guys know, I got this deal extended to Jan. 1st. We will be closed dec.31st for inventory so if anyone is intersted let me know asap!!!!

Back