• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Christopher Dorner

Well, it seems he's holed up in a cabin in Big Bear after injuring a couple of police officers....watching it live.

Well that's that. He's a dead man now. I wouldn't be surprised if the LAPD set up a perimeter and tactically nuked the bejesus of the entire area. Then go in negotiate his arrest.

Last edited:
The woman he killed that was the daughter of the police officer was my friends cousin. Glad they killed him.

This is great news for the person that owns that cabin and was meaning to sell it or remodel it.

One LAPD is dead from the shoot out.

So what happens to the property?

The law enforcement agency has to pay for it?

Info through the various news outlets is spotty at best. Some say there is no body and some say there's charred remains. Personally, I think you find better information on Twitter.

I'm understanding that the LAPD didn't have visual identification of Dorner in the house before they set it on fire. Thank God there weren't any other people in the house. That's a bit troubling.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that's that. He's a dead man now. I wouldn't be surprised if the LAPD set up a perimeter and tactically nuked the bejesus of the entire area. Then go in negotiate his arrest.

You were prophetic.

I think the cops wouldn't go ahead and burned down the house if they knew for sure there were hostages in the house, but then I don't know anything.

This is like Waco, part 2.

Almost as much as u would think cops wouldn't just shoot trucks with oout checking who is driving but they did.

I think the cops wouldn't go ahead and burned down the house if they knew for sure there were hostages in the house, but then I don't know anything.
Given the LAPD's previous actions in this case, I am not confident that is the case.

Anyone else reminded of "First Blood"?

article on yahoo today and I quote,
He never emerged from the ruins and hours later a charred body was found in the basement of the burned cabin along with a wallet and personal items, including a California driver's license with the name Christopher Dorner, an official briefed on the investigation told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.

article on yahoo today and I quote,

He never emerged from the ruins and hours later a charred body was found in the basement of the burned cabin along with a wallet and personal items, including a California driver's license with the name Christopher Dorner, an official briefed on the investigation told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.

It's a decoy! It's not real...

Well, If he is as tactically genius as he makes himself to be, I'm willing to bet this was all another ploy/diversion of manpower and resources.

We'll have to see

Last edited:
This guy was NOTHING but a thug!!

It's amazing to me that there are people ANYWHERE who would support this thug. He ambushed and MURDERED a TOTALLY INNOCENT female asian and male black who were doing nothing but sitting in their car. How does that support his fight against ANY police agency??? He ambushed and MURDERED one officer and attempted to murder a second officer doing nothing but sitting in their car at a red light. The second officer only survived because he got prompt and competent medical treatment. He MURDERED another officer while attempting to flee at Big Bear. This is someone's definition of a "hero" fighting "government"? Absolutely NO ONE he shot was doing ANYTHING to him. The officers he shot and MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD were doing nothing but what our society authorized them to do....protect us! He didn't know them and they didn't know him. HOW WAS HE JUSTIFIED IN TAKING THEIR LIVES???? My recommendation to ANYONE who supports this cold blooded murdering thug's conduct, or anyone who supports ANYONE who murders another innocent human being in cold blood, is to IMMEDIATELY get out of this country. This just isn't the place for you. Go somewhere where you can live in "peace" where you won't be accosted by the military or police officers. There is just something psychologically wrong with supporting a person who murders innocent people because he feels "picked on" by someone else. JMHO

It's amazing to me that there are people ANYWHERE who would support this thug. He ambushed and MURDERED a TOTALLY INNOCENT female asian and male black who were doing nothing but sitting in their car. How does that support his fight against ANY police agency??? He ambushed and MURDERED one officer and attempted to murder a second officer doing nothing but sitting in their car at a red light. The second officer only survived because he got prompt and competent medical treatment. He MURDERED another officer while attempting to flee at Big Bear. This is someone's definition of a "hero" fighting "government"? Absolutely NO ONE he shot was doing ANYTHING to him. The officers he shot and MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD were doing nothing but what our society authorized them to do....protect us! He didn't know them and they didn't know him. HOW WAS HE JUSTIFIED IN TAKING THEIR LIVES???? My recommendation to ANYONE who supports this cold blooded murdering thug's conduct, or anyone who supports ANYONE who murders another innocent human being in cold blood, is to IMMEDIATELY get out of this country. This just isn't the place for you. Go somewhere where you can live in "peace" where you won't be accosted by the military or police officers. There is just something psychologically wrong with supporting a person who murders innocent people because he feels "picked on" by someone else. JMHO

"Innocent" people die everyday. Let's make a huge deal about every single one of them. Our media already does. To be quite honest, I've been desensitized to this kind of "news". So you're right, dude goes nuts and is killing people. Is it worse that it's in the US? He was on a mission.. he was doing what he believed to be right. There are too many cases of that in the rest of the world that no one gives a crap about. Why should I care more about this one? (IF) the LAPD is as corrupt and disgusting as he paints them to be, guess what, no one is going to do anything about it. These days, it's all about politicking and sucking the right ass.

As Dorner already stated, this is a last resort... in the mind of man who has lost 'everything' and has 'nothing left to lose', what's to stop him? I don't condone the behavior, but I do find this whole thing amusing. And I personally have dealt with so many rude and shiesty LEOs that I don't feel bad for them. And let's be real, I find it hard to believe that ALL of his words are BS when describing the crap that goes on in the LAPD. If dirt bags are promoted to leaders, that is the example that will be set and the standard to be carried. (IF) what he says is true, we are no worse off without those people if he had his way.

No you are completely missing the point. Nobody (or at least me) is calling him a hero. Nobody is saying he's justified or sane or a good person. Period. Understand that part.

What I'm saying is that he clearly called out the LAPD as being corrupt and only looking out for themselves. He tried to take the proper legal route and report a fellow officer for their police brutality. He did the right thing in the interest of protecting the people AND he did it the proper, legal way. Do you know what they did to him? They vilified, blacked balled him, and then exiled him from the police force. So his "last resort" was to do this horrendous murderous rampage in order to expose the corruption and police power mongering, because the legal and proper way only got him fired and his name tarnished.

And guess what? Since doing what he did, it exposed:

1) The LAPD had little interest in solving the murders of the young girl and fiancee and countless of other homicides. It wasn't until he killed a fellow officer that they put on a full multi county man hunt. As he stated, the police only look out for and protect themselves. They have much less interest in protecting the public. This was clearly exposed by killing two civilians first, then killing an officer next, and juxtaposing the reaction of the LAPD next to each event.

2) There was no bounty on his head after killing 2 civilians. There was an immediate $1M bounty after killing an officer. Again justifying his claim.

3) The officers shot, at two different occasions, shot at three civilians (injuring 2) in the pursuit of apprehending him in a clearly "Shoot First, Ask Questions Later" approach. Dorner stated that the police would use excessive force in pursuit of their own agenda and this was a clear example of that. Could you imagine if the police had killed one of those people they shot at in trying to pursue Dorner? An innocent person shot and killed because of the overzealous need for avenge the death of their own? How does that reflect on the LAPD's interest in protecting their own?

4) Once Dorner was allegedly cornered, is it a coincidence that he was not taken alive? Is it a coincidence that the cabin was set ablaze? They could have waited him out as long as it took. They had him surrounded, he wasn't going anywhere. They didn't even try to establish a communication line with him. There was no chance the LAPD was going to take any risk this goes to trial. They were there to execute him for killing one of their own and they were going to take absolutely no chances with that. Dorner said that the police feel they are above the law, and in this case, with no proper trial, this event (again) demonstrates it.

Again, what he did was wrong. Clearly. But what he talked about in his manifesto had a lot of truth to it. It took these heinous acts to expose these truths because when he tried to do it the proper legal way it didn't work. The justice system he had sworn and dedicated his life to uphold, failed him. What was he to do? What did he have to live for? All he had left was to expose this fallacy of "justice" and the police who are supposed to protect the public. You say the police are just here to protect us but is that really so? What if you were murdered in cold blood? Do you think the police would put the same manpower, $1M reward and all-hands on deck attitude to bringing your killer to justice as they did for their own? People get murdered all the time and nobody get's that kind of treatment.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy crap, I hadn't even heard that. That's pretty damning evidence that the police were out for blood. This was an execution. I'm not saying it's not justified; I think all multi-murderers should be executed. But so much for due process. So much for the legal system.

Hmmmm..... wonder why I said this....

- - - Updated - - -

The guy was purported to be procuring SCUBA gear.

I think it was because he knew tear gas was going to be used on him. He probably should have gotten a flame suit instead.

No you are completely missing the point. Nobody (or at least me) is calling him a hero. Nobody is saying he's justified or sane or a good person. Period. Understand that part.

I just finished arguing with one of my troops in regards to this... He doesn't think he can be driven to that point.

Not to say any of you would do it, but could any of you guys be pushed to that point?

I am a person of empathy. I hear what he is saying. I understand his reasoning and why he was driven to that point. I do not, however, agree with his course of action. It is too bad things had to come to this, but (IF) what he says is true, the LAPD brought this upon themselves... and as you just said, VEGA$, they've just exposed their attitude of 'the blue line'.

THIS! 4) Once Dorner was allegedly cornered, is it a coincidence that he was not taken alive? Is it a coincidence that the cabin was set ablaze? They could have waited him out as long as it took. They had him surrounded, he wasn't going anywhere. They didn't even try to establish a communication line with him. There was no chance the LAPD was going to take any risk this goes to trial. They were there to execute him for killing one of their own and they were going to take absolutely no chances with that. Dorner said that the police feel they are above the law, and in this case, with no proper trial, this event (again) demonstrates it.

Taking him alive was not an option. It would have been a 1-2 year media circus.

Everybody needs to sleep. They could have waited 5-6 days and when Dorner was asleep, they could have gassed the place. Are you telling me there was not a window they could have launched a smoke bomb into or a phone to talk to him? The LAPD has corruption at high levels and Dorner living would have exposed it. I wonder if he left any other evidence of that corruption perhaps with a friend, a DVD, letter etc etc.

I bet if he threw down his arms, gave himself up and came out stark naked with his white undies on a stick they would have blasted him full of 300 rounds of .45.

You don't know what you are talking about! Plain as that!

Vega$ NSX you don't know what you are talking about. You have absolutely NO familiarity with the homicide investigation of the two INNOCENT civilians and what connected that shooting with the subsequent shooting of the officers. You also know NOTHING about the command structure or officer make-up of the LAPD. You are uninformed passing on a lot of bogus information as "fact". I would recommend that you become familiar with his case. Here it is if you want to take the time to research it and gain some knowledge:

DORNER v. LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT

CHRISTOPHER DORNER, Plaintiff and Appellant,

v.

LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT et al., Defendants and Respondents.

No. B225674.

Court of Appeals of California, Second District, Division Four.

Filed October 3, 2011.

He went thru the appeals process and LOST. This wasn't only at the "hands" of the LAPD, as you can CLEARLY see, but you already know that, or did you? I could post the entire case but I don't think that this site will accommodate its length, only the unconfirmed and preposterous statements of people who support a thug who, in COLD BLOOD, murders totally innocent people because he felt he was done wrong by other people. As always, JMHO

- - - Updated - - -

May I also say that many of you do not know ANYTHING about the devices called "smoke grenades" or "gas grenades". The fact of the matter is that these devices generate their smoke and gas by heat. An off-shoot of this is that sometimes the residence or building in which the devices are used SOMETIMES catch fire. Also, the SAN BERNADINO COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICERS (not the LAPD) was handling this assault. Are you saying the SBCSO is a mirror image of the LAPD and equally guilty of what the THUG accused the LAPD of being guilty of? Night-time was approaching. they had a COLD BLOODED killer possibly trapped who, in the previous hour had murdered yet another officer/human being and attempted to murder a SECOND officer/human being. Night-time is their ENEMY. To wait and assault the cabin during the night would have been foolhardy, as any tactician would be aware. The THUG was also suicidal and his wish was to take as many to their death as he could. They weren't guessing about this. He said this, himself, in his so-called "manifesto". How do you negotiate with that kind of THUG? The next time you are in the vacinity of a THUG, or come in the vacinity of a THUG with a gun who is also suicidal, just try to "talk" him into giving up. Chances are you WON'T. You won't even go near him. You'll dial 9-1-1 and run for the cover of where ever and let someone else risk their life to save yours, and then you'll probably bitch because they should have "talked" him into surrendering instead of their having to shoot him. The last officer who was MURDERED recently celebrated the birth of his child. The officer who was murdered in COLD BLOOD and was buried today had a 10-yeard old and a 4 year-old. You can leave your home today because men and women doing their job make it safe for YOU. Just think of what this world be like without "public servants" like that. As always, JMHO.

- - - Updated - - -

First off, KOO KOO, you TRULY live up to your name. Additionally, the LAPD did NOT put up the reward for info on this idiot.

As always, JMHO....

DORNER v. LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT

I'm actually well aware of his case because when he referenced in his manifesto, I researched it to check the validity of his statements. Much of what he is saying coincides with the facts of the case. The fact he lost the case and the appeal is "exactly" what he was talking about. He basically said, as a single individual, he had no chance of winning this case because the odds were stacked against him because everyone all the way to the top had conspired against him. After all, that's his point. He tried to go the legal way and lost. (I said that in my previous post already). But that's kind of his point now isn't it? What if you (or anybody else) was in a corrupt system designed to take away your rights. Well then just how do you expect to win a court case in that rigged system? And I'm not necessarily saying that the legal system is rigged, but if other LAPD officers are willing to band together and lie or testify against a single person then it's 50 people vs. 1.

You don't need to know the rules and bylaws of the police department to understand what happened. You just need to be a student of human nature and it's pretty clear. He called out the police, and like clockwork, they almost followed his script of "Protecting the Blue Line" and "Abuse of Power" that he called out before it even happened.

May I also say that many of you do not know ANYTHING about the devices called "smoke grenades" or "gas grenades". The fact of the matter is that these devices generate their smoke and gas by heat. An off-shoot of this is that sometimes the residence or building in which the devices are used SOMETIMES catch fire.

Did you not listen to the recorded audio of the police communication in the link above? It's pretty clear the burned the building down after the smoke and tear gas failed. How else do you explain the police stating:

“burn this mother*****r down,” and another shouting, “f*****g burn this mother*****r,”

Or how about them saying “Alright, we're gonna go ahead with the plan with the burners,” and continued, saying, “like we talked about,” as his colleague confirmed he is in agreement.

You still going to defend the police on that?

Also, the SAN BERNADINO COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICERS (not the LAPD) was handling this assault. Are you saying the SBCSO is a mirror image of the LAPD and equally guilty of what the THUG accused the LAPD of being guilty of?

The implication is that the police look out for themselves, the police, regardless of jurisdiction. It's called the Blue Line. Not the LAPD Blue Line.

You can leave your home today because men and women doing their job make it safe for YOU.

For the most part, the police, like everyone else, do their job to the best of their ability. It would be naive to say they are out there solely to abuse the public. However, it would be equally naive to claim that there is no corruption in the police force as well. I can name an equal number of abuses for every case where they upheld the law.

Anaheim police kill another man, cops filmed firing on women & children at protest

Night-time was approaching. they had a COLD BLOODED killer possibly trapped who, in the previous hour had murdered yet another officer/human being and attempted to murder a SECOND officer/human being. Night-time is their ENEMY. To wait and assault the cabin during the night would have been foolhardy, as any tactician would be aware. The THUG was also suicidal and his wish was to take as many to their death as he could. They weren't guessing about this. He said this, himself, in his so-called "manifesto". How do you negotiate with that kind of THUG? The next time you are in the vacinity of a THUG, or come in the vacinity of a THUG with a gun who is also suicidal, just try to "talk" him into giving up. Chances are you WON'T.

Oh and you just gave away your clear law enforcement bias. You already called him a "cold blooded" killer who had to be killed because the "chances" are that we wouldn't come out a live. You see, there is a thing called due process and innocent until proven guilty. You and/or the police (which I am assuming the same at this point), are not allowed to determine one's guilt or innocence. There is a specific process for that and for the very reason why the police are not given that right or power. It's a clear 'check and balance' to make sure the police do not abuse their power. It is clearly something you do not agree with, nor intend to abide by, which mirrors exactly the police mentality as well. Like the police in the Dorner case, it clearly reflects the "above the law" attitude of the police. How do you negotiate with this kind of "THUG"? You HAVE TO. It's protocol. It's put in place so the police don't have an arbitrary "licence to kill". Otherwise, anyone you/police decide to label as a "THUG" then you should have the full right to just go up to and shoot in the face. Well it's a good thing the police don't have that right and there are laws put in place to prevent that. The police couldn't even confirm it was him in that cabin; it was speculated. What if that wasn't Dorner and perhaps some other guy who just decided to shoot at police? Does that give the police the full right to set the cabin on fire and essentially execute the person inside? Does it give the police the right to shoot at innocent people SUSPECTED of being Dorner (injuring both of them) first before asking questions (as they did with the two women driving a truck)?

Don't get me wrong, I believe Dorner deserved to die and should have been executed. However, it should not have been in a cabin in the woods by an intentional fire. He should have either shot himself (his decision) or apprehended, tried, found guilty, and executed by the state. It only fuels the claim that the police don't feel they need to abide by this critical process in the legal system because they are pissed that someone dared killed one (or two) of their own.

So Mr. rotorray, may I ask what you do for a living?

Last edited:
Back