• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Chucks Gone

:frown: So where do you go around va/md to get a stero installed? Nothing hardcore, just a head unit, but I'm going to assume there will have to be some work done to the OEM center panel as well. Does anyone have someone good they can recommend around here?

donwon said:
:frown: So where do you go around va/md to get a stero installed? Nothing hardcore, just a head unit, but I'm going to assume there will have to be some work done to the OEM center panel as well. Does anyone have someone good they can recommend around here?

Mark and CHris are still at Meyer Emco, they would certaily be better than most, and they still have my NSX.

Chuck installed the Pioneer AVIC N2 in my NSX, which required some custom console work. And Mark is currently working on an issue with the amp that was installed. I was lucky and got Chuck just before he left. I'll try to post some pics of the console, but you are more than welcome to take a look first hand. just shoot me a PM.

Back