• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Claim Jumper meet Redmond, wa 9/15

Who wants to meet 4:00 claim jumper redmond, wa. Meet for dinner and a drive. If someone has another idea speak up. The northern cal. boys meet a whole lot more than we do. Lets step it up. 9/15 is a sat. for those who don't have calenders. I expect Myron to show. Whats 15 hrs round trip for dinner.

Great idea...but I have a bachelor party in Vancouver to go to. I'm sure others will show up. Our good weather is about over.

Sure, I'd be game if the weather's nice.

Im suppose to have a bbq that night but I will try to change plans so I can go. I have had a lot of fun meeting everyone and look forward to another trip like Mt Baker. Any Ideas anyone?:smile:

I cant believe you guys dont meet ALL the time.I would love to drive with you guys. (IDAHO)We have zilch. OLDMNSX You dont count as (Zilch).

I got 4 maybees? The wife is thinking comedy club night after claim jumper. Whos got a spine and can go?

I will be there, let that be a sign to you other guys .(I also plan on going to VEGAS for there Oct. 6 drive). The drive sucks but I like meeting great people .P.S. Fowler your going also.(to VEGAS )You better let the wife know now.I will inform.you on the legistics later.when I get there.See you very soon.In about 8hrs.John@microsoft thoughs muffins better be GOOD.I will be there about 2:30 Thurs. Cant wait.............

I will be there, let that be a sign to you other guys .(I also plan on going to VEGAS for there Oct. 6 drive).Both drives suck but I like meeting great people .P.S. Fowler your going also.(to VEGAS )You better let the wife know now.I will inform.you on the legistics later.when I get there.See you very soon..John@microsoft thoughs muffins better be (GOOD).I will be there about 2:30 Thurs. Cant wait.............

well after careful thought Im bailing out.I dont mind the 7hr. drive there its the 7 hours back that suck.Next time.We will see.

Last edited:
Any chance you guys want to do this earlier, say 2pm?

Ken/Sarge - here is the address:

Claim Jumper
16495 NE 74th St
Redmond, WA 98052

-Jeff

Im going to try to come too. I should be able to. But I wont eat! isnt 4 a little too early for dinner? :)

so what time is the drive? I can join you guys a little before that.

Yea, maybe NOON might be better so we can grab lunch?

Thoughts?

Hey, i was just invited to a car show. It's tomorrow at 9am in lacey. We have to leave early so I dont suspect I will make it. Unless you guys wanna bring the cars down and enter the show with me. Its like $20 bucks the day of to register. I'd be good if i wasent the only NSX there. then dinner after? Anyone want to join me? if you do, or think you might, you can just call me because im going to be cleaning the call all day. here it is KEN 360-595-0302
later guys -Sarge

Back