• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Classic cars

IsR

Experienced Member
Anybody have experience in classic cars, namely Bentley? My brother just about to pull a trigger on the Bentley T2, 1980 model. Purely to keep and occasional drive I guess. Its a fair condition needs a bit of work on the transmission but nothing too major. Not too many miles on it.
He brought me along to check the car out. But told him honestly I have not much(if any) about old Bentleys or Roll Royce.

Just thought I put a question here, in case there are other classic car collector/enthusiast in this forum

I don't know much about Bentley but there is a local shop namely RNF that deals with continental cars. I've seen cars from Ferrari to Lotus. It is situated at Kg Bunut Simpang 600. Give Calvin a call at 8981881. Very reasonable price.

Anybody have experience in classic cars, namely Bentley? My brother just about to pull a trigger on the Bentley T2, 1980 model. Purely to keep and occasional drive I guess. Its a fair condition needs a bit of work on the transmission but nothing too major. Not too many miles on it.
He brought me along to check the car out. But told him honestly I have not much(if any) about old Bentleys or Roll Royce.

Just thought I put a question here, in case there are other classic car collector/enthusiast in this forum

Next service will be done by the shop. Very clean and very knowledgable techinicans. Last time I had my seats out for reupholstering at another shop they didn't charge me until I got my seats back. Even then the charged for removal and reinstalling of the seats was only BND60. Very friendly services, they have wifi internet service for you to surf (just bring your laptop). Also what is nice is to see at least one Ferrari fixed there everytime I went to the shop.

If you are going there with your NSX take use the other entry since it is less steep.

Thanks Jin! Will check the place out.
By any chance your NSX is serviced by him as well?

I like the 63 splitback vette with the side pipes in black. I cannot recall what engine's are available, but have often played with the idea of buying one. I also wonder about ownership issues with these kinds of cars.

Last edited:
I like the 66 splitback vette with the side pipes in black. I cannot recall what engine's are available, but have often played with the idea of buying one. I also wonder about ownership issues with these kinds of cars.

Splitback? Only the '63s had split windows. My cousin has one, he's the original owner. Vettes didn't get real crazy HP till the '66 427.

Unfortunately we done have too many American classics here(if any), but we do have a reasonable number of British and European classic cars. Keeping an eye open. Its interesting restoring old cars.

Back