• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

college football

I was wondering if any of you are getting excited for football season? Who is your team and how do you think they will do? Im an Oregon duck fan and will be making the trip to Eugene on Aug 31 for our opening game against Miss. St, i hope we make it back to the Fiesta Bowl and i want Miami in the Championship game.

A Duck eh? Well you've got a UCLA Bruin right here.
wink.gif

My buddy is from Oregon and we're getting ready for the season. I went to SC, but you beat us last year so I can't talk. Can't say the same for UCLA.
biggrin.gif

We're playing Auburn the first game of the season. My friend's cousin is from Auburn and he will be down here for the labor day weekend. It's going to be fun with lots of money lost.

I'm a bit skeptical about our upcoming season. We should be even better, but our schedule this year is one of the toughest, if not toughest in the nation. PAC-10 is always a dogfight. Looking forward to it.

i think usc could finally get it together this year, i dont think they will beat oregon but definetly be in the upper half of the pac, man ucla, you just never know.

Yeah... no kidding. For the past 3 years UCLA has been on a serious rampage towards the national title and then imploded. After that the season was toast and we even went and lost to that other school in town.
wink.gif

Penn State Nittany Lion Here!

First NSX mod (when I get one..) ->PSU window sticker.
smile.gif

OSU Beaver here … hearing that school name still probably makes you Notre Dame fans cringe. (Damn that was fun game to be at) We'll be back in the hunt this year after last years typical Sports Illustrated #1 jinx, and yes, we'll break that atrocious USC home winning streak!

Look out for the under-rated Beavers!

Originally posted by T Bolen:
Georgia Tech!

Q: How do you get a Univ of Georgia coed into your dorm room?

A: Grease her hips and push real hard!

hehe. did u go to tech? I graduated in 2000

GO ASU!!!! I know we don’t have a good line up but I hope we beat NEBRASKA
biggrin.gif
. As for the Mighty Ducks your going down this year
tongue.gif
!!!!

Yes AK - I escaped in'78.

BTY - bad news for the home games at UGA. No ice will be served at the concession stands.
It seems that the guy that had the recipe finally graduated!

Go Canes! My season tickets just came in the mail yesterday! Cant wait for the UM/FSU game.

Back