• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Color matched car bra

I've seen a few pictures of NSXes with color matched bras (Silver, red) Does anyone have the bra in yellow on their car. I'm considering buying it and would like to see some pics if anyone has any.

Thanks

I took these pics of ANYTIME's NSX during NSX Prime Canyon Run 2

camarillo-parknride-firstgroup.jpg

camarillo-parknride-johnnsx-speedlingerie.jpg

rockstore-nsxlot.jpg

but can't resist including shots of my red one...
camarillo-parknride-akiransx-speedlingerie.jpg

bocallis-akiransx.jpg

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 15 July 2002).]

they all look like the same source

You are correct. John and I bought our covers within days of each other. I was a bit hesitant about the price, but was pleased that I sprung for it. I like the way it attaches (took a bit of time to get it hooked on to the center of the chin spoiler though) and the color nearly disappeared in most of the pics I took.

It appears that my bra was sagging a little bit! That was the first day it was on and since I have taken if off and on a few times(one handed), it definitely fits much better. As Eric said, a bitch to put on, but nothing touches the paint and it fits like a glove. The only complaint I have is that you have to close the hood on the bra(same as factory bra). Protection of the cross brace is also a plus. The factory bra leaves this area open.
John

Back