• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Color Preferences

RED! Blues and greens just aren't 'sporty' enough, but that is just my personal preference.'[/COLOR]

Not sporty enough? What about British Racing Green...Brooklands Green is definantly not the same, but (to me) it gives the NSX more of a classic look. On a side note, the more red ones I see the more I like them.

Just my 0.02

and those guys with 'other' colors will not tell you this..

but Red is the fastest color as well :tongue:

not if half of it is black :biggrin:

my choices:
1(by far). LBBP/Ivory
2. Imola/Black
3. Yellow/Black
4. Black/Ivory

(none of them with 2 tone - i don't like the look.)

mine's #4, and LBBP doesn't come in Ivory.... so i may just have to paint my car :cool:
now i just need some money.... :frown:

kinda an oddball question as youre going to have so many various answers. In any case, I like:

White/Black int, 2nd saddle
Kaiser Silver/Black
Silverstone Metallic/Silver int, 2nd Black
Black / Red int, 2nd Black, wouldnt consider saddle
Rio Yellow / Black int, wouldnt consider yellow or saddle
Long Beach Blue / Black, then Blue
Spa Yellow / Black int, wouldnt consider yellow or saddle
Monte Carlo? Blue / Black int
Red / Black int, 2nd saddle int, 3rd red int
Imola Orange / orange int, 2nd black int

Would no consider:
Green
Purple

In that order...

Edit: interior colors added to my list

My preferences:

1. Monte Carlo Blue/tan
2. Imola Orange/tan
3. Black/tan
4. Sebring Silver/black

In the NA2 model(97-on)

As the Monte Carlo Blue was never sold here, that wasn't possible.
There is only one imported Acura in the country, I have looked at it but didn't trust the car: It was a '97 with only 27K mls on it, 3 owners in 3 different countries, NO paperwork/history (was lost, the seller told me) and 3/4 of the car had been resprayed. For some reason I couldn't bring myself to believe this to be an honest car with correct mileage:rolleyes: :mad:

Imola orange are only with black interior and there are only very few here in Europe, only one possibly for sale when I was searching, but owner wanted top dollar for it (as he didn't really want/need to sell and he knew I wanted one) so that was no option either.

So in the end I got me a '98 Sebring silver with black interior, which also took me about 4 months to find looking all over Europe, as NSX NA2 are VERY rare here in Europe.

Am now goiing to change the seat colours and probably also the door panels and shiftbag with the Leatherseats groupbuy, to spice up the appearance a bit (think the car in Sebring silver/black interior is nice, but a bit dull):rolleyes:

I do have a brand new set of tan OE seats that I bought a long time ago as I like the Tan very much and was hoping to find either a Blue or black NSX to put them in. But as I now have the Sebring silver, I don't think they will look good with the Sebring silver exterior of my NSX:frown:

no color preferences.. as long as i have one in my garage than i'm :biggrin: .. the weird thing was when i was looking for a NSX i found 2 blk/blk within 2-3 hours drive from me so i picked up a BLK/BLK NSX.. glad i did because carbon fiber on black cars are :eek: .. i rather have carbon fiber on black cars than any other color because of the two tone difference.. you don't have to paint carbon fiber on black cars :tongue:.. have that sexy carbon fiber exposed :smile:

Got Pictures of CF with Black??

I think I still Like

White/Black top Black interior
Red/ Black top Black interior
Red/ivory interior.
Black/black interior

Back